St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
St. Ives is great to combat monthly breakouts. The scrub deeply exfoliates your pores to pull out excess dirt & oil. I usually use St. Ives gentle oatmeal/Shea moisturizer about 20 minutes after the cleanser.
Now on this review it is not that the product is not good, i am just not a fan of scrubs. But one thing i can say is that i have sensitive skin and this works wonders on that. this brand is also a great brand that i like. i just would not use a scrub. but i like the smell, again not the texture.
I use to use this product all the time, then I realized it wasn't really doing anything to get rid of my blemishes and blackheads. Sure it exfoliates and leaves my skin feeling soft, but that's all it did for me.
I've had about 3 bottles of this in my lifetime. My skin used to be much worse and I got this product in the hopes that it would help clear it up. Sadly it didn't. I don't personally enjoy the smell, but I really love the feeling after using it. It's just a really clean feeling. Not a "I just shredded all my skin off... am I bleeding?" feeling :)
This has to be one of my favorite items. I have been using it for years and still love it. It scrubs everything off of my face leaving it silky smooth. It even smells good. I have no complaints about it at all.
I alternate this product with one of a gentler formula because it is a bit rough on my skin, but I love how clean my skin feels after using this. If is such an affordable product, but it works better than many more expensive products that I have tried! This is a must have in my skin care regime!
I've tired so many face washes and always struggled with oily skin and acne, however this face wash has been my best friend! Ever since I started using it my skin looks beautiful and is so smooth. I love that this is also a scrub, my skin feels so refreshed after using it and I love the scent!
I really like this product and have been using it for years. It has the right amount of exfoliating ingredients to help remove dead skin and blackheads. It works well when used about once or twice a week for me. In conjunction with normal face wash, St. Ives blemish and blackhead control scrub work wonderfully to keep your skin looking amazing!
I used this face scrub for years. After a while I decided that it's a bit to harsh for my skin. It's REALLY exfoliating, maybe a little too much if used daily. It's a classic though, and other than the big chunks of apricot seed, it does a good job. Not bad at all for the price if you ask me.
I love this body/face scrub. It makes my skin smooth without over drying. It has bits of pecan that don't break down like other "exfoliating" scrubs. Kepps my skin clear and moisturized. I use about 4/7 days a week for smooth and blemish free skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos