St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub has very grainy. The exfoliating beads are kind of rough on the face. I can see it being a decent chest and back scrub. I didn't see much of a difference in blemishes or black heads, it just seemed to irritate them and make them red. It smelled good though. Overall, it wasn't too bad.
It's probably the best I've come across. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily, it clears my blackheads only after three washes! No my face is blackhead free, thanks to this scrub. I was recommended from my aunt and was a little iffy, but I fell in love. I always have it in my bathroom.
I really like this. I think it helped a lot with my acne and I'v e repurchased it twice. I've heard it's not good for the environment or for your face, though...
This has to be one of my favorite items. I have been using it for years and still love it. It scrubs everything off of my face leaving it silky smooth. It even smells good. I have no complaints about it at all.
I purchased this because my sister and a friend recommended it. I'm real cautious because my skin is sensitive & I easily have breakouts or rashes. This scrub worked on my skin & I didn't give me breakouts or rashes or dried out my skin I highly recommend this scrub & it's affordable as well.
This product may seem like a great cheap alternative to exfoliate, but its a terrible product for your skin. not only does it tear your skin particles from being so rough, it can actually make your face more oily.
Can't remember a time where this classic wasn't somewhere in my shower. What I love is that you can really feel the scrub working against your skin. It feels really great and refreshing. The smell is yummy too. A must have!
I enjoy this scrub a lot, though it's not for everyone, I like that it leaves my skin very refreshed but its very very harsh and scratchy, not for sensitive skin
I love this cleanser, however, I have started buying the store brand version of this to save a few bucks. It is still my favorite. Smells nice and you can really tell that your skin is clean! Love the exfoliation!
This product is not my favorite. at the beginning it makes my face soft, and fresh. the product smells good,and affordable. it is good for oily skin. as i use it i still see new blemishes so it doesn't control them.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos