BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
olivia e.
This scrub has very grainy. The exfoliating beads are kind of rough on the face. I can see it being a decent chest and back scrub. I didn't see much of a difference in blemishes or black heads, it just seemed to irritate them and make them red. It smelled good though. Overall, it wasn't too bad.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
It's probably the best I've come across. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily, it clears my blackheads only after three washes! No my face is blackhead free, thanks to this scrub. I was recommended from my aunt and was a little iffy, but I fell in love. I always have it in my bathroom.
Nina M.
I really like this. I think it helped a lot with my acne and I'v e repurchased it twice. I've heard it's not good for the environment or for your face, though...
Kyara T.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has to be one of my favorite items. I have been using it for years and still love it. It scrubs everything off of my face leaving it silky smooth. It even smells good. I have no complaints about it at all.
Josie G.
I purchased this because my sister and a friend recommended it. I'm real cautious because my skin is sensitive & I easily have breakouts or rashes. This scrub worked on my skin & I didn't give me breakouts or rashes or dried out my skin I highly recommend this scrub & it's affordable as well.
isabella b.
This product may seem like a great cheap alternative to exfoliate, but its a terrible product for your skin. not only does it tear your skin particles from being so rough, it can actually make your face more oily.
Jennifer C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can't remember a time where this classic wasn't somewhere in my shower. What I love is that you can really feel the scrub working against your skin. It feels really great and refreshing. The smell is yummy too. A must have!
Hannah P.
Enterprise, AL
I enjoy this scrub a lot, though it's not for everyone, I like that it leaves my skin very refreshed but its very very harsh and scratchy, not for sensitive skin
Emily R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this cleanser, however, I have started buying the store brand version of this to save a few bucks. It is still my favorite. Smells nice and you can really tell that your skin is clean! Love the exfoliation!
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is not my favorite. at the beginning it makes my face soft, and fresh. the product smells good,and affordable. it is good for oily skin. as i use it i still see new blemishes so it doesn't control them.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.