BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this scrub! A cheaper version of the Burt's bees apricot scrub. I am a return costumer, would for sure recommend. Keep in mind this is not meant for daily use so be sure to have another non-abrasive wash on hand.
Jenny H.
Brooklyn, NY
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a wonderful drugstore product. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and refreshed and I find satisfaction knowing that it indeed cleaned deep into my pores. Cannot complain with the price of this product!
Angelica V.
N Brunswick, NJ
My boyfriend uses this product and when I met him I started using it too. It's such a great product and so much cheaper than going to a spa and getting a facial to help with blackouts. It's a money saver producg
Kendra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this scrub but I do wish there was maybe a little less exfoliators in it. This always leaves a bunch of apricot residue in the bathtub and thats annoying. Pros: it smells nice, makes your skin smooth.
Katie A.
Shreveport, LA
This is my absolute favorite face wash. The smell is so relaxing and I love how this makes my skin feel so exfoliated after washing. I have combination skin, so this product provides the exfoliating my oily skin needs and the moisturizing my dry areas need. Would not recommend for extremely dry skin though, as it might could be a little rough.
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA
This stuff leaves my fave so soft and clean. I use this about 2 times a week because it is a scrub. This doesn't help my acne to clear up and helps to prevent it
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Really good stuff Once your skin is cleared up make sure not to use it anymore, so that your skin doesn't get use to it, so when you start to breaking out again re introduce it and it will still be affective.
olivia e.
This scrub has very grainy. The exfoliating beads are kind of rough on the face. I can see it being a decent chest and back scrub. I didn't see much of a difference in blemishes or black heads, it just seemed to irritate them and make them red. It smelled good though. Overall, it wasn't too bad.
Morgan H.
Terre Haute, IN
You can find this gem in your local Wal-Mart or CVS. This product is under 3 dollars and works super well!! I love the scent of apricot and how well it cleans your face. This product may not be the best for sensitive skin because it exfoliates a lot.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
I alternate the blemish control apricot scrub and my typical facial cleanser every other day. I find that the apricot scrub lifts away the dirt that my cleanser leaves behind. I don't use it every day because I don't want the scrubbing action to be too harsh on my face. Also, it smells great!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.