St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this scrub! A cheaper version of the Burt's bees apricot scrub. I am a return costumer, would for sure recommend. Keep in mind this is not meant for daily use so be sure to have another non-abrasive wash on hand.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a wonderful drugstore product. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and refreshed and I find satisfaction knowing that it indeed cleaned deep into my pores. Cannot complain with the price of this product!
My boyfriend uses this product and when I met him I started using it too. It's such a great product and so much cheaper than going to a spa and getting a facial to help with blackouts. It's a money saver producg
I really enjoy this scrub but I do wish there was maybe a little less exfoliators in it. This always leaves a bunch of apricot residue in the bathtub and thats annoying. Pros: it smells nice, makes your skin smooth.
This is my absolute favorite face wash. The smell is so relaxing and I love how this makes my skin feel so exfoliated after washing. I have combination skin, so this product provides the exfoliating my oily skin needs and the moisturizing my dry areas need. Would not recommend for extremely dry skin though, as it might could be a little rough.
This stuff leaves my fave so soft and clean. I use this about 2 times a week because it is a scrub. This doesn't help my acne to clear up and helps to prevent it
Really good stuff Once your skin is cleared up make sure not to use it anymore, so that your skin doesn't get use to it, so when you start to breaking out again re introduce it and it will still be affective.
This scrub has very grainy. The exfoliating beads are kind of rough on the face. I can see it being a decent chest and back scrub. I didn't see much of a difference in blemishes or black heads, it just seemed to irritate them and make them red. It smelled good though. Overall, it wasn't too bad.
You can find this gem in your local Wal-Mart or CVS. This product is under 3 dollars and works super well!! I love the scent of apricot and how well it cleans your face. This product may not be the best for sensitive skin because it exfoliates a lot.
I alternate the blemish control apricot scrub and my typical facial cleanser every other day. I find that the apricot scrub lifts away the dirt that my cleanser leaves behind. I don't use it every day because I don't want the scrubbing action to be too harsh on my face. Also, it smells great!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos