St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is excellent for reducing pores and its gentle enough for sensitive skin. I like how it feels on my face it and it has a pleasant smell. Over all great product for the price.
This kind of abrasive exfoliation is bad for any skin type, I’ve learned, and exfoliation should be done at the cellular level using AHAs and BHAs. This smells good, but it’s not good for any skin type on the face
This was my go to face wash for years & years. I liked that it was a scrub & the apricot smell. It’s rather inexpensive for only $4 a tube. It seemed gentle to my skin. I think this probably a good first face wash.
Since I have a lot of acne I use this and it clears up my acne within 2 uses! It’s really does smell like apricot! The only thing I didn’t really like was it was so thick and it would always get clogged in the lid.
This is hands down my favorite face wash. The exfoliation is just right for my sensitive skin. It is abrasive enough to remove dirt, but isn’t too rough. I love the smell and feel fresh and clean when I’m finished.
I like the smell of this product, but I feel like it is way too harsh on my face to use on a regular basis. There are a lot of other acne treatments out there in my opinion that do a better job than this product.
This face wash is extremely exfoliating. I used to use this product all the time and it does an excellent job cleaning my face but after a good amount of use back to back it started to dry out the skin on my face.
This stuff is so amazing! I use this twice a week, in the shower, and my skin looks and feels amazing. I have been using this for years and would recommend this to anyone that has sun spots or uneven pigmentation.
I have been using this face scrub since the first time i ever got a pimple and i have loved it and have continued loving it since. I have repurchased numerous times and i always go back to it. It never disappoints.
Love. Love. Love!! My friend recommended this product since my face had been breaking out a little more often and I absolutely love it! It’s perfect in the morning or at night before bed. I will continue to buy it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos