BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Renee C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this stuff! This is the only facial cleanser that I use. It's the only one that seems to keep my pores clear and my face feeling clean. It's not harshly scented either so it's an all around great product.
livl0ves M.
Venice, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I reallly love this drugstore product. I love how it helps with acne and is also a scrub. It's not too harsh for my face and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The smell is amazing and the price is also amazing! I definitely recommend this to any of my friends.
Tracy W.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried a number of products for acne and paid a ton of money for them all and I always go back to this scrub. I always have the best skin an I owe it to this scrub. I even use it on my body after a work out.
Samantha S.
Canonsburg, PA
I love the smell and the feel of this product. Though it cleared my little bit of acne, it was very rough on my skin and made it very dry and peel-y. Would be good on more damaged or blemished skin, but not for me.
Klaryssa G.
Portsmouth, VA
I used prescription benzoyl peroxide topical wash & it worked but not as much compared to St. Ives Apricot blemish control. My acne went away almost instantly. I love the smell & love how smooth my face feels after I use this. I highly recommend this to people who have mild/moderate acne like me.
Alex G.
I highly recommend this product. It really made my skin feel clean and soft. I have really sensitive skin when it comes to new face washed but this one did not make me break out and it felt really good after using.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
This scrub is super abrasive! So if you want a good deep clean scrub this is a great price, great scent, and it's easy to find is most stores. It does dry my face out a little but it's awesome after a long day of getting lord knows what on your skin.
cchs '.
I am a person with oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. Although it was a good price, it did not work for me. I bought my St. Ives at Bed Bath & Beyond. I've used this product at least three times just to retry it. I would not buy it again.
Mandeep K.
Ridgefield
This product is amazing! It was the first face-wash I ever used, starting in fifth grade. It helped keep my skin clean while other kids were starting to break out once we got to middle school. I really recommend this product. It's gentle and it smells great. And I definitely see this product as a major reason for the overall clear skin I have now.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this! I use this daily to wash my face and it has been helping keep my skin clear! It smells great and does not dry up my super oily skin!! I use it twice a day when I know I am more prone to breaking out.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.