St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this stuff! This is the only facial cleanser that I use. It's the only one that seems to keep my pores clear and my face feeling clean. It's not harshly scented either so it's an all around great product.
I reallly love this drugstore product. I love how it helps with acne and is also a scrub. It's not too harsh for my face and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The smell is amazing and the price is also amazing! I definitely recommend this to any of my friends.
I have tried a number of products for acne and paid a ton of money for them all and I always go back to this scrub. I always have the best skin an I owe it to this scrub. I even use it on my body after a work out.
I love the smell and the feel of this product. Though it cleared my little bit of acne, it was very rough on my skin and made it very dry and peel-y. Would be good on more damaged or blemished skin, but not for me.
I used prescription benzoyl peroxide topical wash & it worked but not as much compared to St. Ives Apricot blemish control. My acne went away almost instantly. I love the smell & love how smooth my face feels after I use this. I highly recommend this to people who have mild/moderate acne like me.
I highly recommend this product. It really made my skin feel clean and soft. I have really sensitive skin when it comes to new face washed but this one did not make me break out and it felt really good after using.
This scrub is super abrasive! So if you want a good deep clean scrub this is a great price, great scent, and it's easy to find is most stores. It does dry my face out a little but it's awesome after a long day of getting lord knows what on your skin.
I am a person with oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. Although it was a good price, it did not work for me. I bought my St. Ives at Bed Bath & Beyond. I've used this product at least three times just to retry it. I would not buy it again.
This product is amazing! It was the first face-wash I ever used, starting in fifth grade. It helped keep my skin clean while other kids were starting to break out once we got to middle school. I really recommend this product. It's gentle and it smells great. And I definitely see this product as a major reason for the overall clear skin I have now.
I love this! I use this daily to wash my face and it has been helping keep my skin clear! It smells great and does not dry up my super oily skin!! I use it twice a day when I know I am more prone to breaking out.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos