St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I was having a bad acne problem last year, and this scrub did wonders with my skin. It's a bit hash, but as every scrub that's how it's supposed to be.. GREAT SMELL, that's one of the best smelling products I've ever used. Would definitely buy again
I've been buying this since I was younger. I always come back to it! Affordable, makes my skin feels smooth and invigorated. It isn't too harsh as it exfoliates. Never irritated my skin and I have sensitive skin!
I have been using this face wash for the past three years and I would never switch even if somebody paid me. It has acne fighting treatment and medicine and also has beads that scrub away dirt and dead skin cells, leaving you feeling fresh and bright!
I love this body/face scrub. It makes my skin smooth without over drying. It has bits of pecan that don't break down like other "exfoliating" scrubs. Kepps my skin clear and moisturized. I use about 4/7 days a week for smooth and blemish free skin!
I use this scrub every time I shower. I bought it because its advertised as an acne control scrub. I couldn't give it 5 stars because although I think this is a great exfoliating scrub to use, I did not notice any positive effects on the acne I have.
Received this graciously from Influenster to test! Kind of rough on the face and a little dry but smell is very good and I feel like I get a deep clean. Alternate with another cleanser, don't use it every night.
I have quite a bit of acne, and nothing really works. However, this product does help with preventing blemishes and leaving your face feel very clean. From my experience it didn't clear my already existing spots.
There is a lot of research and information on manual exfoliators, especially harsh ones like this one, that claim it tears up your skin and can lead to future damage. If you need to exfoliate, use a chemical one, or something with smooth beads.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a wonderful drugstore product. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth and refreshed and I find satisfaction knowing that it indeed cleaned deep into my pores. Cannot complain with the price of this product!
I love the way my skin feels after I use the Apricot Scrub. It gets all the dirt and dead skin removed and leaves my face looking vibrant. I do have to moisturize afterward though because it can dry my face out.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos