St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this. I think it helped a lot with my acne and I'v e repurchased it twice. I've heard it's not good for the environment or for your face, though...
Ive used this for over 5 years and i love it, even the plain kind works amazing. especially if you have dry skin like me. I use it especially in the winter and ven rub a bit on my lips for exfoliation. Love this!
Love this if I want a deep, exfoliating clean feeling on my face! Takes all the excess makeup residue and leaves my fave feeling so soft. Would definitely recommend.
I really love this product and my husband loves it also! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. But I know a lot of people really like that smell. Maybe I'm just weird. But overall really good product.
I love this product! It makes my face softer, brighter, tighter and cleaner. Not to mention of all the great positive effect to my face, the price is actually so competitive with any other brand. Somehow my face skin brakes if I use another brand. My face is pretty sensitive about chemical. So I'm 100% sure about the naturality of this product.
This is a staple in our home, I have been using this product at least 30 years and I love it!! It is a natural way to exfoliate but not damage the skin! I will continue to use this product for the rest I my life!
I love this stuff. It smells good and thoroughly cleans your face without being too abrasive. I generally use it at night to clean my face better and to get all of the grime off from the work day. Try working it into skin in a circular motion and then washing it off. No need to use a washcloth.
I really like this product because I feel refreshed when I put the scrub onto my face. It also have a very nice scent to it and makes my routine more satisfying.
I alternate the blemish control apricot scrub and my typical facial cleanser every other day. I find that the apricot scrub lifts away the dirt that my cleanser leaves behind. I don't use it every day because I don't want the scrubbing action to be too harsh on my face. Also, it smells great!
I love using this face cleaner everynight that I take a shower because my face do get more oily during the day and every time that I use this product at night my face so soft after I use this product in the shower.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos