BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nina M.
I really like this. I think it helped a lot with my acne and I'v e repurchased it twice. I've heard it's not good for the environment or for your face, though...
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
Ive used this for over 5 years and i love it, even the plain kind works amazing. especially if you have dry skin like me. I use it especially in the winter and ven rub a bit on my lips for exfoliation. Love this!
Christine H.
Love this if I want a deep, exfoliating clean feeling on my face! Takes all the excess makeup residue and leaves my fave feeling so soft. Would definitely recommend.
Karie R.
Rexburg , ID
I really love this product and my husband loves it also! The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. But I know a lot of people really like that smell. Maybe I'm just weird. But overall really good product.
Chelsea G.
Nashville, TN
I love this product! It makes my face softer, brighter, tighter and cleaner. Not to mention of all the great positive effect to my face, the price is actually so competitive with any other brand. Somehow my face skin brakes if I use another brand. My face is pretty sensitive about chemical. So I'm 100% sure about the naturality of this product.
Ellie P.
This is a staple in our home, I have been using this product at least 30 years and I love it!! It is a natural way to exfoliate but not damage the skin! I will continue to use this product for the rest I my life!
Laurrn R.
I love this stuff. It smells good and thoroughly cleans your face without being too abrasive. I generally use it at night to clean my face better and to get all of the grime off from the work day. Try working it into skin in a circular motion and then washing it off. No need to use a washcloth.
Annie N.
Bothell, WA
I really like this product because I feel refreshed when I put the scrub onto my face. It also have a very nice scent to it and makes my routine more satisfying.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
I alternate the blemish control apricot scrub and my typical facial cleanser every other day. I find that the apricot scrub lifts away the dirt that my cleanser leaves behind. I don't use it every day because I don't want the scrubbing action to be too harsh on my face. Also, it smells great!
Billie W.
Conway, SC
I love using this face cleaner everynight that I take a shower because my face do get more oily during the day and every time that I use this product at night my face so soft after I use this product in the shower.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.