St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product may seem like a great cheap alternative to exfoliate, but its a terrible product for your skin. not only does it tear your skin particles from being so rough, it can actually make your face more oily.
Drug store staple! This is one of those tried and true products. Always on the yearly Allure mag list for best drug store products. Super Affordable and very efficient! Works great on those pesky nose blackheads!!!
This is great for getting that dead skin off, especially before moisturizing. Be careful if you have sensitive skin because this is a grainy exfoliant, but if you have dry-combination skin this will work for you!
I love using this face cleaner everynight that I take a shower because my face do get more oily during the day and every time that I use this product at night my face so soft after I use this product in the shower.
I use this product everyday in the shower. Its long been a part of my beauty routine. I LOVE the feeling of getting all the nasty stuff off my face and the rub softens my skin. I love the smell of apricots, too.
I love st Ives products and the apricot scrub is a classic iconic go to drugstore buy! If you need an exfoliating cleanser, this is literally the best! It has a nice faint scent and exfoliates your skin and washes away the dead skin cells without being too harsh.
This stuff to me is blemish be gone put it on 3 times a day then boom its gone! I have heard wonderful reviews this is the type of product that I keep in my purse, I also love to put a layer on before I put on my foundation (powder) it works wonders.
This scrub is super abrasive! So if you want a good deep clean scrub this is a great price, great scent, and it's easy to find is most stores. It does dry my face out a little but it's awesome after a long day of getting lord knows what on your skin.
St. Ives is the only exfoliation scrub I've used for the past 10 years. I love how inexpensive yet effective this product is. I use it every other week (more than that is too harsh for my skin) and it keeps my skin feeling smooth, fresh, and clean.
I absolutely love this stuff! This is the only facial cleanser that I use. It's the only one that seems to keep my pores clear and my face feeling clean. It's not harshly scented either so it's an all around great product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos