BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
isabella b.
This product may seem like a great cheap alternative to exfoliate, but its a terrible product for your skin. not only does it tear your skin particles from being so rough, it can actually make your face more oily.
CYNTHIA C.
HIALEAH
Drug store staple! This is one of those tried and true products. Always on the yearly Allure mag list for best drug store products. Super Affordable and very efficient! Works great on those pesky nose blackheads!!!
Rachel H.
Sinking Spg, PA
This is great for getting that dead skin off, especially before moisturizing. Be careful if you have sensitive skin because this is a grainy exfoliant, but if you have dry-combination skin this will work for you!
Billie W.
Conway, SC
I love using this face cleaner everynight that I take a shower because my face do get more oily during the day and every time that I use this product at night my face so soft after I use this product in the shower.
Kathleen D.
Smithfield, RI
I use this product everyday in the shower. Its long been a part of my beauty routine. I LOVE the feeling of getting all the nasty stuff off my face and the rub softens my skin. I love the smell of apricots, too.
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love st Ives products and the apricot scrub is a classic iconic go to drugstore buy! If you need an exfoliating cleanser, this is literally the best! It has a nice faint scent and exfoliates your skin and washes away the dead skin cells without being too harsh.
Dierra R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This stuff to me is blemish be gone put it on 3 times a day then boom its gone! I have heard wonderful reviews this is the type of product that I keep in my purse, I also love to put a layer on before I put on my foundation (powder) it works wonders.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
This scrub is super abrasive! So if you want a good deep clean scrub this is a great price, great scent, and it's easy to find is most stores. It does dry my face out a little but it's awesome after a long day of getting lord knows what on your skin.
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
St. Ives is the only exfoliation scrub I've used for the past 10 years. I love how inexpensive yet effective this product is. I use it every other week (more than that is too harsh for my skin) and it keeps my skin feeling smooth, fresh, and clean.
Renee C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this stuff! This is the only facial cleanser that I use. It's the only one that seems to keep my pores clear and my face feeling clean. It's not harshly scented either so it's an all around great product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.