St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I usually use the regular apricot scrub, i did buy this buy mistake and i did like it alot. It works the same as the regular but really helps clear up blemishes. .
Doesn't dry my skin out or feel heavy when I apply it. I think it does an excellent job keeping my face clean without drying it out, especially for the low price
I Love this product. This is my one and only scrub and it works like magic I have been using it for a long time. I enjoy the texture of the scrub and I seethedifference. And for the price I really really recommended!
Love the exfoliating aspect of this wash. Leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. Not noticed a huge difference in blemishes but overall I live by this face wash.
I wouldn't use this on sensitive skin. My skin was on fire, it broke out in white heads and cysts. I won't be purchasing this again. The only good things is my skin was soft and it lightened some of my acne scarring.
I love this, it cleanse face and softens my skin. I cannot believe how many blackheads, dirt and oil it removes, not to mention that it is very reasonably priced.
I have very sensitive skin so this product didn't work for me. Also, I can't use products with a scent to them!!! I'm allergic to a lot of things, and I think this is also on the list!! I broke out in a terrible rash!
This stuff is great! They have a variety of different formulas for your skin examples are medicated or blackhead clearing. I most love the original formula. It keeps my skin soft and rejuvenated in the winter months
I enjoy exfoliation that this product gives. My skin always feels good after I use it. I've used it daily for the past month or so, but it doesn't seem to be helping to control blemishes the way I'd hoped it would.
This scrub does clean my face but only can use once in a while because it turns my face red from the pieces of almost feels like sand in it. Overall I love the way it makes my skin shine after the redness goes away.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos