BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I usually use the regular apricot scrub, i did buy this buy mistake and i did like it alot. It works the same as the regular but really helps clear up blemishes. .
Melissa K.
Loves Park, IL
Doesn't dry my skin out or feel heavy when I apply it. I think it does an excellent job keeping my face clean without drying it out, especially for the low price
Eva  V.
Columbus, OH
I Love this product. This is my one and only scrub and it works like magic I have been using it for a long time. I enjoy the texture of the scrub and I seethedifference. And for the price I really really recommended!
Kasey P.
Dayton, TN
Love the exfoliating aspect of this wash. Leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. Not noticed a huge difference in blemishes but overall I live by this face wash.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I wouldn't use this on sensitive skin. My skin was on fire, it broke out in white heads and cysts. I won't be purchasing this again. The only good things is my skin was soft and it lightened some of my acne scarring.
Nicol R.
I love this, it cleanse face and softens my skin. I cannot believe how many blackheads, dirt and oil it removes, not to mention that it is very reasonably priced.
Kelly B.
Havertown, PA
I have very sensitive skin so this product didn't work for me. Also, I can't use products with a scent to them!!! I'm allergic to a lot of things, and I think this is also on the list!! I broke out in a terrible rash!
Ashley H.
Klamath Falls, OR
This stuff is great! They have a variety of different formulas for your skin examples are medicated or blackhead clearing. I most love the original formula. It keeps my skin soft and rejuvenated in the winter months
Kim S.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy exfoliation that this product gives. My skin always feels good after I use it. I've used it daily for the past month or so, but it doesn't seem to be helping to control blemishes the way I'd hoped it would.
Theresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub does clean my face but only can use once in a while because it turns my face red from the pieces of almost feels like sand in it. Overall I love the way it makes my skin shine after the redness goes away.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.