St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I Was really pleased with the way my face felt afterwards, it' really scrubs any dirty and cleans pores yet gentle. And affordable I recommend trying it yourself.
Great face wash!! Definitely not for daily use , works best used twice a week! Ive run out but def buying again. I noticed my redness and acne going away within 2 weeks! I do recommend this to everyone I meet who has acne problems! It also smells great!
I do break out a lot due to stress and of course many other factors. This product has helped me out ALOT! It keeps my acne under control. I have tried many other products but they only seem to dry out my skin and break me out even more and this does the complete opposite. It helps keep the moisture in my skin and helps keep my break outs under control!
This stuff is the bomb. Usually I only use it once per week but now I've got to where I use every other day due to break outs and it has worked so well. I WAS CONSIDERING PROACTIVE AND IM SO GLAD I TRIED THIS FIRST.
I love this exfoliator!!! I'm a huge fan of the original scent too, but if you combine acne control and daily skincare together, you save time and money! Get this!
I usually use the regular apricot scrub, i did buy this buy mistake and i did like it alot. It works the same as the regular but really helps clear up blemishes. .
This scrub is kind of moisturizing and does not clear black heads and clogged pores as much as I'd like but it smells really good and makes your skin very soft. I would buy this again just because it's good to use everyday if I wanted to and smells good
I have used this product for about 3 years now and it's just an all around good exfoliate. I rely on this when my face is getting too much texture I use this and within a week my skin is much better. I love this!
It's a really good scrub. It takes off dead skin cells and it also controls acne. I don't recommend using it everyday though because it will dry out the skin. Try using it one or twice a week.
The St.Ive's Apricot scrub leaves your skin exfoliated, clean, and soft. I've been using this for years and I wouldn't use any other one cause of all the chemicals the other people put in them. It also smells great.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos