BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I Was really pleased with the way my face felt afterwards, it' really scrubs any dirty and cleans pores yet gentle. And affordable I recommend trying it yourself.
Amalia R.
La Puente, CA
Great face wash!! Definitely not for daily use , works best used twice a week! Ive run out but def buying again. I noticed my redness and acne going away within 2 weeks! I do recommend this to everyone I meet who has acne problems! It also smells great!
I do break out a lot due to stress and of course many other factors. This product has helped me out ALOT! It keeps my acne under control. I have tried many other products but they only seem to dry out my skin and break me out even more and this does the complete opposite. It helps keep the moisture in my skin and helps keep my break outs under control!
Whitney C.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This stuff is the bomb. Usually I only use it once per week but now I've got to where I use every other day due to break outs and it has worked so well. I WAS CONSIDERING PROACTIVE AND IM SO GLAD I TRIED THIS FIRST.
Ankiy F.
I love this exfoliator!!! I'm a huge fan of the original scent too, but if you combine acne control and daily skincare together, you save time and money! Get this!
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I usually use the regular apricot scrub, i did buy this buy mistake and i did like it alot. It works the same as the regular but really helps clear up blemishes. .
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
This scrub is kind of moisturizing and does not clear black heads and clogged pores as much as I'd like but it smells really good and makes your skin very soft. I would buy this again just because it's good to use everyday if I wanted to and smells good
Raegan S.
Fontana, CA
I have used this product for about 3 years now and it's just an all around good exfoliate. I rely on this when my face is getting too much texture I use this and within a week my skin is much better. I love this!
Brenda G.
It's a really good scrub. It takes off dead skin cells and it also controls acne. I don't recommend using it everyday though because it will dry out the skin. Try using it one or twice a week.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
The St.Ive's Apricot scrub leaves your skin exfoliated, clean, and soft. I've been using this for years and I wouldn't use any other one cause of all the chemicals the other people put in them. It also smells great.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.