BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sky W.
Clermont
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this in the shower after washing my face. It made me feel very clean, and helped my acne a little. I only wish it were also a regular cleanser; I don't like having to use so many products. But it is nice!
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
This is the only scrub I will use. I have tried other brands and I keep coming back to St. Ives. This one keeps my face smooth without cause lots of breakouts and is the only one not too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Emily S.
Lees Summit, MO
I suffered from acne pretty much as long as I could remember and one day my friend came home with thus product and said to try it, i did and I am still using and buying it today. It helped me so much. 5 out of 5!
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub is nice because it makes my face feel very smooth without being too rough on my sensitive skin. It can be a little drying so I usually throw on a light moisturizer after. It's great for preventing acne breakouts
Chelcie M.
I received this product in my campus voxbox. This face scrub makes my skin glow, but I didn't see a change in blackheads or pimples. I don't break out, normally it's just a few, but en\ven using this I still see them.
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this since i can remember and i probably always will. I've tried a million different exfoliating products and always go back to my tried and true! Doesn't bother my skin, makes my skin soft and not so oily.
Karissa M.
Port Orchard, WA
This stuff is so awesome. I love the beads in it. It dries out your skin, but on purpose, so it can dry out acne. Just moisturizer afterwards and you're good. It also smells really good!! I recommend this product
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
This is a great facial scrub. It helps get rid of my breakouts with out being drying. The exfoliant is effective but not too harsh. I use this scrub once and week and noticed a reduction in black heads very quickly.
Eviola N.
Los Angeles, CA
The St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is my favorite scrub of all time. It is abrasive and effective but is not too harsh for the skin. I love the scent and keep it in my shower for quick exfoliation as the shower water washes the scrub away easily.
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It says it's for blemish control, I didn't really notice a difference in my blemishes. I like to use it once a week as part of my pamper routine. Because it's an exfoliant it really gives a deep clean which I love!!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.