St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used to use this in the shower after washing my face. It made me feel very clean, and helped my acne a little. I only wish it were also a regular cleanser; I don't like having to use so many products. But it is nice!
This is the only scrub I will use. I have tried other brands and I keep coming back to St. Ives. This one keeps my face smooth without cause lots of breakouts and is the only one not too harsh for my sensitive skin.
I suffered from acne pretty much as long as I could remember and one day my friend came home with thus product and said to try it, i did and I am still using and buying it today. It helped me so much. 5 out of 5!
This scrub is nice because it makes my face feel very smooth without being too rough on my sensitive skin. It can be a little drying so I usually throw on a light moisturizer after. It's great for preventing acne breakouts
I received this product in my campus voxbox. This face scrub makes my skin glow, but I didn't see a change in blackheads or pimples. I don't break out, normally it's just a few, but en\ven using this I still see them.
I've used this since i can remember and i probably always will. I've tried a million different exfoliating products and always go back to my tried and true! Doesn't bother my skin, makes my skin soft and not so oily.
This stuff is so awesome. I love the beads in it. It dries out your skin, but on purpose, so it can dry out acne. Just moisturizer afterwards and you're good. It also smells really good!! I recommend this product
This is a great facial scrub. It helps get rid of my breakouts with out being drying. The exfoliant is effective but not too harsh. I use this scrub once and week and noticed a reduction in black heads very quickly.
The St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is my favorite scrub of all time. It is abrasive and effective but is not too harsh for the skin. I love the scent and keep it in my shower for quick exfoliation as the shower water washes the scrub away easily.
It says it's for blemish control, I didn't really notice a difference in my blemishes. I like to use it once a week as part of my pamper routine. Because it's an exfoliant it really gives a deep clean which I love!!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos