St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the St. Ives apricot scrub. Its a great to exfoliate with. I would not recommend it for someone with sensitive skin though, because the scrub beads are fairly large. Good for oily skin. It is non - comedogenic.
I love this product and tell people about it daily. I use it every morning in the shower. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel and it keeps my skin looking young and blemish free. I highly recommend this product.
I've been using this product for years. It's great for a deep clean and smells nice. My only complaint is that I wish the scrub was available in different scents.
This is a staple in my skin care routine. I use it once sometimes twice a week. i feel like it get's that impenetrable film off my face. I feel like i really did fall in love when i found this product a few years ago.
This facial scrub is great for making blemishes less visible and for those days that feel like your face is just dull before class. I use it 2 - 3 times a week. My skin comes out brighter and refreshed with every use.
Stay away if you have sensitive skin!! This cleanser is amazing but it’s extremely harsh on the skin. It takes off every little dead skin on your face. I also use it to exfoliate my body in the shower!! Would recommend but definitely not to sensitive skin
I've been using this face wash for over 5 years and I love it! My face feels super clean after every wash. The beads in it really remove old skin and make my face soo soft. Doesn't dry out my skin like other brands.
I love this scrub. I have combination skin, but there are large portions of dry, flaky skin on my face. This scrub is the best at exfoliating the dry skin away and leaving the rest of my face glowing and super soft.
This is the exfoliator I always come back to. It smells amazing and leaves my skin super smooth. Depending on your skin's sensitivity, it may irritate the skin if used too harshly. But I find that it's perfect for me!
I used this exfoliating scrub for awhile and the exfoliation can be a bit harsh on the skin when you are using it on your face. I tried to use it only when I really needed it, limiting its use to once every week or two, since it felt like it was scratching at the skin on my face. I have found that I prefer gentler exfoliators when it comes to my face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos