St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser. My skin gets dried out in certain spots and can look terrible when wearing foundation over the top of it. This scrub removes all of this dry skin, and facilitates a very nice makeup application. Great exfoliant in this product, does not feel too abrasive. Just the perfect scrub!
I always have at least two tubes of this on hand in my cabinet! I absolutely swear by it. It works as an exfoliater but also helps to clear my skin up. My skin feels so smooth and clean after using the scrub. I even m use it as a body scrub sometimes!
I love the St. Ives apricot scrub. Its a great to exfoliate with. I would not recommend it for someone with sensitive skin though, because the scrub beads are fairly large. Good for oily skin. It is non - comedogenic.
I used to use this a few years back and i loved the scrubbing beads , after i washed my face it made my skin real smooth and left my face feeling really refreshed
A significant difference in my skin since I have been using this product. My skin looks clear and clean and it does not cause me to become too oily. I use with cetaphil cleanser and lotion and my skin has never looked better! and I have terrible skin!
Love this product. During the summer months my skin has a hard time fighting the makeup, humidity and environmental pollution. The St.Ives scrub works well and does not dry my skin out. It really helps to keep my skin clear and keep those blackheads at bay
This leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and nice and exfoliated I love it so much and it smells amazing so that's a huge plus and it's not too harsh on the skin does leave it kinda dry but prefer that over oily
This is one of my favorite exfoliating scrubs. You feel clean while scrubbing! It smells AMAZING and your face feels smooth and soft when you wash it off. Concentrate on areas with black heads and it will remove them!
I love the smell! It really does clean my pores, and leaves my skin baby soft. Highly recommended, I haven't used any other cleanser in a long time, this stuff really does it's work! And it's natural, which is a big plus!
I have used this scrub for years now. It's gritty texture leaves my skin soft and breakout-free. I use it about 3 times a week, at most, and the results have always been consistent. Plus, it smells nice! A subtle peach scent that's not too overpowering.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos