St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
this is one of my favorite face scrubs, i love how the apricot feels when i scrub my face with this wash, it feels like it removes all the dirt off my face and makes my face feels refreshed. also the price is good!
This facial scrub is great for making blemishes less visible and for those days that feel like your face is just dull before class. I use it 2 - 3 times a week. My skin comes out brighter and refreshed with every use.
This scrub is great for early teenagers. As I continued to use it my skin sorta immune to the product, but overall it kept my skin under control and smooth. The smell is soothing and fruity. I would purchase this again hoping for a different result!
Although this product is a really effective exfoliant, it does have sharp grains that aren't necessarily good for the skin. It can be too abrasive on sensitive skin. For tough rough skin, it would probably be better.
The St.Ive's Apricot scrub leaves your skin exfoliated, clean, and soft. I've been using this for years and I wouldn't use any other one cause of all the chemicals the other people put in them. It also smells great.
I have used this since i could remember it is my favorite and works so amazingly leaving my face feeling clean and fresh. I always buy it at Target when they are on sale so that I never run out! It is very effective and I would be totally lost without it!
I like to use this product for a great facial scrub, however for those who prefer a more natural organic scrub, you wont find that here. There are some harsh chemicals and additives that I do believe dry my face out.
I hardly get breakouts when I use this product! I have found that my skin responds best to it when I use this a couple of times a week rather than everyday! I definitely recommend for a deeper cleansing product for use only a couple of times a week.
This scrub is kind of moisturizing and does not clear black heads and clogged pores as much as I'd like but it smells really good and makes your skin very soft. I would buy this again just because it's good to use everyday if I wanted to and smells good
I love this product as a way to clean my face daily in the shower. It's pretty good at scrubbing and cleaning out my pores without irritating my skin. If I have a pimple, however, I do feel like I sometimes need something stronger to really get in there.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos