BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rae-Ann A.
Although I find this to be too abrasive for my face, I LOVE to use it in the sunless tanning routine. It does a great job getting the dead skin cells and preparing my skin for the self tanner. This vital step really helps extend the length of my tan.
Haley P.
Kingston, PA
Love the way this smells and the way it makes my skin feel but it tends to dry my face out the next day which is usually followed by a minor break out. But I also have naturally sensitive skin so I don't blame the product at all! Recommend to everyone.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
I tried this product as a teen and I have oily skin that produces blackheads. It did not work for me, not only did it not prevent blemishes but my skin produced more blackheads then before I began using this product.
Amanda G.
new york
This product is my absolute favorite! I use it every morning and it doesn’t dry out my skin at all - which tends to happen with other products. I literally always repurchase this product whenever I run out. My face always feels nice and smooth afterwards!
Kari D.
Kennewick , WA
I recently picked up the travel size bottle for our airplane trip. I was amazed at how well it worked. The bumpy texture worked well for sloughing off dead skin and it didn't leave my skin dry or oily. Will definitely be buying more of this product soon!
Tracey S.
Yukon, OK
I started using this scrub as a recommendation from my mom! Absolutely fell in love with it and have been using it for several years now! I have tried a couple of other exfoliating face washes but none have even come close to this product. I recommend it!
Melissa J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this scrub since I first hit puberty about ten years ago and it is still the best scrub I've ever used. Other scrubs are to gentle and I never see or feel results, whereas with this scrub I always do! It is a coarse scrub that doesn't damage my sensitive skin! I tend to use organic skin products, but for this scrub I make an exception.
hannan k.
Chowchilla , CA
Stay away if you have sensitive skin!! This cleanser is amazing but it’s extremely harsh on the skin. It takes off every little dead skin on your face. I also use it to exfoliate my body in the shower!! Would recommend but definitely not to sensitive skin
Kyle P.
I tried this after I heard rave reviews and I was not impressed one bit! It didn't help clear up any breakouts and only irritated my skin. The beads are large and can tend to scratch your skin if you are sensitive. I would not re-purchase this product.
Genna M.
Burlington
This product keeps my face so smooth as well as clear I love it. I have bought it many times as I run out quickly from using it so often. It does not make my face dry in any way and my skin looks so smooth after using this product. I highly recommend this.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.