St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Although I find this to be too abrasive for my face, I LOVE to use it in the sunless tanning routine. It does a great job getting the dead skin cells and preparing my skin for the self tanner. This vital step really helps extend the length of my tan.
Love the way this smells and the way it makes my skin feel but it tends to dry my face out the next day which is usually followed by a minor break out. But I also have naturally sensitive skin so I don't blame the product at all! Recommend to everyone.
I tried this product as a teen and I have oily skin that produces blackheads. It did not work for me, not only did it not prevent blemishes but my skin produced more blackheads then before I began using this product.
This product is my absolute favorite! I use it every morning and it doesn’t dry out my skin at all - which tends to happen with other products. I literally always repurchase this product whenever I run out. My face always feels nice and smooth afterwards!
I recently picked up the travel size bottle for our airplane trip. I was amazed at how well it worked. The bumpy texture worked well for sloughing off dead skin and it didn't leave my skin dry or oily. Will definitely be buying more of this product soon!
I started using this scrub as a recommendation from my mom! Absolutely fell in love with it and have been using it for several years now! I have tried a couple of other exfoliating face washes but none have even come close to this product. I recommend it!
I have been using this scrub since I first hit puberty about ten years ago and it is still the best scrub I've ever used. Other scrubs are to gentle and I never see or feel results, whereas with this scrub I always do! It is a coarse scrub that doesn't damage my sensitive skin! I tend to use organic skin products, but for this scrub I make an exception.
Stay away if you have sensitive skin!! This cleanser is amazing but it’s extremely harsh on the skin. It takes off every little dead skin on your face. I also use it to exfoliate my body in the shower!! Would recommend but definitely not to sensitive skin
I tried this after I heard rave reviews and I was not impressed one bit! It didn't help clear up any breakouts and only irritated my skin. The beads are large and can tend to scratch your skin if you are sensitive. I would not re-purchase this product.
This product keeps my face so smooth as well as clear I love it. I have bought it many times as I run out quickly from using it so often. It does not make my face dry in any way and my skin looks so smooth after using this product. I highly recommend this.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos