St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The only scrub I will ever use. The only thing that works on mildly dry skin, and great to use year round. But be warned, scrub the sandy texture into your face with your hands and not a face towel or else they will not dissolve and there will be residue.
I've used this since i can remember and i probably always will. I've tried a million different exfoliating products and always go back to my tried and true! Doesn't bother my skin, makes my skin soft and not so oily.
I use this scrub about once or twice a week to get rid of my dead skin and exfoliate. I love the smell and the feeling I get after using it. Although the scrub is obviously kinda coarse it never makes my skin hurt.
I've used this apricot scrub as long as I can remember. I've only ventured away from it once or twice but I always return. It's a nice, thick cleanser. My skin always looks great when I use it. Soft and healthy.
I love this product and tell people about it daily. I use it every morning in the shower. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel and it keeps my skin looking young and blemish free. I highly recommend this product.
This is my favorite face wash! The smell is amazing, it isn't hard to rinse, and it helps to control blemishes. I get this every time I can find a deal on it and before I became a couponer, i would buy it full price.
This facial scrub is great for making blemishes less visible and for those days that feel like your face is just dull before class. I use it 2 - 3 times a week. My skin comes out brighter and refreshed with every use.
This product is by far the best thing for my face. I usually apply it while I'm in the shower, i use the palm of my hand to scrub face in circular motion... rinse it off and BOOM! I can immediately feel the smoothness! It helps control break outs and makes your skin look radiant! Its effective and cheap. I will continue to use this product ! I love it!
During my early teenage years I was breaking out like crazy as most teenagers tend to do. My mom swears on St. Ives and I must say that it is the ONLY thing that got rid of my blemishes and truly left me feeling like my face was clear and clean. I recommend it to ANYONE. Unless you have sensitive skin that is. Then this might be a little too abrasive.
Best scrub hands down! my holy grail - better then any high end ive tried! love green tea! I use this one once or twice every two weeks and the green tea about 2/3 times a week because its more gentle great products!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos