BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelly J.
Bradenton, FL
The only scrub I will ever use. The only thing that works on mildly dry skin, and great to use year round. But be warned, scrub the sandy texture into your face with your hands and not a face towel or else they will not dissolve and there will be residue.
Lisa H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this since i can remember and i probably always will. I've tried a million different exfoliating products and always go back to my tried and true! Doesn't bother my skin, makes my skin soft and not so oily.
Jillian L.
Ozark, MO
I use this scrub about once or twice a week to get rid of my dead skin and exfoliate. I love the smell and the feeling I get after using it. Although the scrub is obviously kinda coarse it never makes my skin hurt.
Carissa P.
Baskin, LA
I've used this apricot scrub as long as I can remember. I've only ventured away from it once or twice but I always return. It's a nice, thick cleanser. My skin always looks great when I use it. Soft and healthy.
Jillian H.
Wyandotte, MI
I love this product and tell people about it daily. I use it every morning in the shower. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel and it keeps my skin looking young and blemish free. I highly recommend this product.
Raven N.
Phenix City, AL
This is my favorite face wash! The smell is amazing, it isn't hard to rinse, and it helps to control blemishes. I get this every time I can find a deal on it and before I became a couponer, i would buy it full price.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This facial scrub is great for making blemishes less visible and for those days that feel like your face is just dull before class. I use it 2 - 3 times a week. My skin comes out brighter and refreshed with every use.
Abigail Q.
Harlingen, TX
This product is by far the best thing for my face. I usually apply it while I'm in the shower, i use the palm of my hand to scrub face in circular motion... rinse it off and BOOM! I can immediately feel the smoothness! It helps control break outs and makes your skin look radiant! Its effective and cheap. I will continue to use this product ! I love it!
Alba D.
Brooklyn, NY
During my early teenage years I was breaking out like crazy as most teenagers tend to do. My mom swears on St. Ives and I must say that it is the ONLY thing that got rid of my blemishes and truly left me feeling like my face was clear and clean. I recommend it to ANYONE. Unless you have sensitive skin that is. Then this might be a little too abrasive.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ
Best scrub hands down! my holy grail - better then any high end ive tried! love green tea! I use this one once or twice every two weeks and the green tea about 2/3 times a week because its more gentle great products!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.