St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I don’t notice a huge difference between this scrub and the original apricot scrub. Either way this scrub really unclogs my pores and leaves my skin revived and blemish free. It isn’t harsh like most scrubs which I love.
This was the first exfoliate I ever used. It was great until I used other products then went back to this one and realized it’s awful. Such harsh chemicals and very terrible for your skin. I do not recommend this product.
I have been using this product for the past 5 years and I’ll never switch. This face wash gives you the scrubbing texture you’re lookin for all while really cleansing your face. Just a quick clean and you’re ready to go.
I’ve been using this product for years. It’s my go to for face scrubs. It’s a little messy but I use it while I’m in the shower so it’s not bad. Affordable. I will continue to purchase this as long as I need a face scrub.
One of my absolute favorite facial cleaners. Smells so great, exfoliates well without scratching/hurting the face, and works wonders for acne. Also at a great price! Definitely one of the best. i buy mine from walgreens
This is a great exfoliator and feels good on the skin no matter the type. I recommend this a hundred percent, almost everyone I know uses it and it is a great, inexpensive product overall.
This stuff smells great! I love the fact that it allows my face to feel clean and helps to remove and keep blackheads away. I actually picked up a small travel size but, once that runs out I plan to buy the bigger size.
this works so good ! I use 2-3 times a week and my face looks amazing at the end of the week . IS USED AS A GREAT EXFOLIATER !!(: Isn’t pricey ! Actually a great price for the amount given ! Love love love loveee this !
It does the job. It’s a good product. Doesn’t irritate or dry out but I do use a moisturizer after. Good smell and I always use it. I get it from CVS all the time. And the price is reasonable for something I always buy.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos