BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Whitney P.
Fort Mill
I don’t notice a huge difference between this scrub and the original apricot scrub. Either way this scrub really unclogs my pores and leaves my skin revived and blemish free. It isn’t harsh like most scrubs which I love.
Amanda J.
N Las Vegas, NV
This was the first exfoliate I ever used. It was great until I used other products then went back to this one and realized it’s awful. Such harsh chemicals and very terrible for your skin. I do not recommend this product.
Brittany S.
West Dundee, IL
I have been using this product for the past 5 years and I’ll never switch. This face wash gives you the scrubbing texture you’re lookin for all while really cleansing your face. Just a quick clean and you’re ready to go.
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this product for years. It’s my go to for face scrubs. It’s a little messy but I use it while I’m in the shower so it’s not bad. Affordable. I will continue to purchase this as long as I need a face scrub.
Cierra k.
One of my absolute favorite facial cleaners. Smells so great, exfoliates well without scratching/hurting the face, and works wonders for acne. Also at a great price! Definitely one of the best. i buy mine from walgreens
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great exfoliator and feels good on the skin no matter the type. I recommend this a hundred percent, almost everyone I know uses it and it is a great, inexpensive product overall.
Yana R.
Columbus, MT
This stuff smells great! I love the fact that it allows my face to feel clean and helps to remove and keep blackheads away. I actually picked up a small travel size but, once that runs out I plan to buy the bigger size.
Jasmine V.
this works so good ! I use 2-3 times a week and my face looks amazing at the end of the week . IS USED AS A GREAT EXFOLIATER !!(: Isn’t pricey ! Actually a great price for the amount given ! Love love love loveee this !
—tatiana 💌.
Tallahassee, FL
Very good!! It really helped clear my skin !!St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub !! I honestly only got it BC I looked nice 👍🏻 I didn’t know it would help this much // my skin type is oily so results my vary //
Majestic F.
Melbourne, FL
It does the job. It’s a good product. Doesn’t irritate or dry out but I do use a moisturizer after. Good smell and I always use it. I get it from CVS all the time. And the price is reasonable for something I always buy.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.