BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rae-Ann A.
Although I find this to be too abrasive for my face, I LOVE to use it in the sunless tanning routine. It does a great job getting the dead skin cells and preparing my skin for the self tanner. This vital step really helps extend the length of my tan.
Ashley T.
Texarkana, TX
I got this because I've heard great things about it. It's suppose to help with blemishes and black heads. I used as directed and I didn't see any difference. The most it did was make my skin a little soft, but it did dry it out. Maybe it was just my skin.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ
Best scrub hands down! my holy grail - better then any high end ive tried! love green tea! I use this one once or twice every two weeks and the green tea about 2/3 times a week because its more gentle great products!
Kyndal G.
Humble, TX
I used this product for a very long time and I don't really remember why I stopped! It was a great product and helped clear up my skin a little. I may have to head to the store and repurchase that product and see if it is still as great as I remember!
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell! It really does clean my pores, and leaves my skin baby soft. Highly recommended, I haven't used any other cleanser in a long time, this stuff really does it's work! And it's natural, which is a big plus!
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I loved the scent but it broke my out swelled both my eyes up. I was so sad because it said for sensitive skin but it wasnt. For all of those who can use this good. I really loved how it felt until it broke me out.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scrub is nice because it makes my face feel very smooth without being too rough on my sensitive skin. It can be a little drying so I usually throw on a light moisturizer after. It's great for preventing acne breakouts
marie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this product before bed. Works really nice for black heads & clear skin. Smells beautiful and feels like a message. Over all I gice it a 10 out of 10!
Ashley B.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have been using this product for years and I believe it works wonders. After using my face feels so soft and clean. The scrub feels amazing when rubbing into my skin. I love this product and use it on a daily basis!
Kayla H.
Knoxville , TN
I just bought a few more of these last week since I was running low. I probably use this scrub 2-3 times a week. I have very dry skin, and this scrub washes away the dead skin on my face and leaves it feeling fresh :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.