St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Although I find this to be too abrasive for my face, I LOVE to use it in the sunless tanning routine. It does a great job getting the dead skin cells and preparing my skin for the self tanner. This vital step really helps extend the length of my tan.
I got this because I've heard great things about it. It's suppose to help with blemishes and black heads. I used as directed and I didn't see any difference. The most it did was make my skin a little soft, but it did dry it out. Maybe it was just my skin.
Best scrub hands down! my holy grail - better then any high end ive tried! love green tea! I use this one once or twice every two weeks and the green tea about 2/3 times a week because its more gentle great products!
I used this product for a very long time and I don't really remember why I stopped! It was a great product and helped clear up my skin a little. I may have to head to the store and repurchase that product and see if it is still as great as I remember!
I love the smell! It really does clean my pores, and leaves my skin baby soft. Highly recommended, I haven't used any other cleanser in a long time, this stuff really does it's work! And it's natural, which is a big plus!
I loved the scent but it broke my out swelled both my eyes up. I was so sad because it said for sensitive skin but it wasnt. For all of those who can use this good. I really loved how it felt until it broke me out.
This scrub is nice because it makes my face feel very smooth without being too rough on my sensitive skin. It can be a little drying so I usually throw on a light moisturizer after. It's great for preventing acne breakouts
I love using this product before bed. Works really nice for black heads & clear skin. Smells beautiful and feels like a message. Over all I gice it a 10 out of 10!
I have been using this product for years and I believe it works wonders. After using my face feels so soft and clean. The scrub feels amazing when rubbing into my skin. I love this product and use it on a daily basis!
I just bought a few more of these last week since I was running low. I probably use this scrub 2-3 times a week. I have very dry skin, and this scrub washes away the dead skin on my face and leaves it feeling fresh :)
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos