BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kim S.
Cincinnati, OH
I enjoy exfoliation that this product gives. My skin always feels good after I use it. I've used it daily for the past month or so, but it doesn't seem to be helping to control blemishes the way I'd hoped it would.
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff it works so well. It smooths my very sensitive skin without irritation and it smells really great, too! I use it a few times a week so as not to overdue the exfoliating. I definitely recommend it!
Sharon K.
I love this product as a way to clean my face daily in the shower. It's pretty good at scrubbing and cleaning out my pores without irritating my skin. If I have a pimple, however, I do feel like I sometimes need something stronger to really get in there.
Kelly J.
Bradenton, FL
The only scrub I will ever use. The only thing that works on mildly dry skin, and great to use year round. But be warned, scrub the sandy texture into your face with your hands and not a face towel or else they will not dissolve and there will be residue.
Satava O.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I have used this since i could remember it is my favorite and works so amazingly leaving my face feeling clean and fresh. I always buy it at Target when they are on sale so that I never run out! It is very effective and I would be totally lost without it!
Kyndal G.
Humble, TX
I used this product for a very long time and I don't really remember why I stopped! It was a great product and helped clear up my skin a little. I may have to head to the store and repurchase that product and see if it is still as great as I remember!
Kristin M.
Durham, NC
I hardly get breakouts when I use this product! I have found that my skin responds best to it when I use this a couple of times a week rather than everyday! I definitely recommend for a deeper cleansing product for use only a couple of times a week.
Alba D.
Brooklyn, NY
During my early teenage years I was breaking out like crazy as most teenagers tend to do. My mom swears on St. Ives and I must say that it is the ONLY thing that got rid of my blemishes and truly left me feeling like my face was clear and clean. I recommend it to ANYONE. Unless you have sensitive skin that is. Then this might be a little too abrasive.
Coral F.
I bought this face scrub because it was inexpensive and I have heard many great reviews. When I first tried it, I instantly loved it. It smells amazing and is not too harsh on your face. This product this amazing and will honestly help clear up any pores.
Elain S.
Winona, MN
This product is a great exfoliator and it will certainly leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, but the exfoliant is almost way too harsh. It is very abrasive, and over exfoliating your skin can cause even more blemishes.
It also smells pretty gross :/
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.