St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This works very well, and smells nice. It is pretty thick though but it spreads easy. You will quickly notice results. I got this in a 3 pack, and I'm glad I did!
This is my go to facial cleanser when I start breaking out. It's a nice exfoliator that isn't too harsh on my skin, my face is usually very sensitive. I usually pick it up at target and they last pretty long considering I wash my face every night with it.
This is a nice product when you use a rag and scrub your face with it but just make sure around the borders of your hair like the edges, its covered because it is so annoying getting the little beads out of your hair.
Helps get the texture out of my skin! Smells decent and it is so affordable! You can find it almost anywhere. It for sure helps my skin appearance to be at its best. I guess texture and texture work out haha I’d definitely like more yummy smells though
The St Ives Apricot Scrub is a bit abrasive and harsh for my acne-prone skin. Rather than control my acne, it caused me to break out several times, even when I limited my use to two times a week. Unfortunately, I won't be using this product again.
I love this product, I always have a bottle in my shower to exfoliate my skin every few days while treating acne. I don't use it on a daily basis because it does start to dry out your skin, but i like it a lot better in comparison to other face scrubs.
This is a main stay in my pantry. The quality of this product is outstanding. The smell is mild and leaves my skin butter soft. I do believe my mother uses this as well and probably bought me my first bottle many moons ago.
This is a great exfoliator, for large pores. This retails for about $2.87 at my Walmart, and other mass retailers. I've used this product on my face, neck, and chest area & have no complaints. I'd recommend to anyone looking for an affordable face scrub !
This is a staple in my skin care routine. I use it once sometimes twice a week. i feel like it get's that impenetrable film off my face. I feel like i really did fall in love when i found this product a few years ago.
I just started using this because I've been needing an exfoliant in my skin routine. I love the way it smells and the way it makes my skin feel after! I don't know how well it will work on acne, since I've only been using it a few days, so time will tell.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos