St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is an okay face wash if you are penny pinching. Doesn't dry my face out. I love how it's more of a scrub that soap. Leaves me feeling clean. It also smells great. I found it harder to wash off than other face washes.
This product is Ok! I a have oily skin it is a little to rough for me idk if it is the Apricot or the beads in it take make it rough but I rarely use it! If you like products get deep into the skin this is great for you!
I hope they never stop making this stuff. It never needs to be changed, improved or re-done. It just works. Love the way I feel after using it. And you can use it for more that your face! Exfoliate to your hearts desire!
This product for me was pretty good for exfoliating. It's cheap and comes in a lot of varieties. It does feel a little harsh on the skin but using it a couple times a week gave good results and I didn't see any damage being done to my skin. I would recommend.
It has been a staple in my skin care regime since I was 16 and a lot of people compare my skin tone and texture to snowwhite ( fair complexion/ soft clear skin) but I do have a lot of skin care secrets that I am willing to share. This product is acceptionally good for a back up scrub for vacation or whatever. I do like st. Ives though bc they are natural.
I never stick to one certain brand of beauty products hair products or skincare products but St. Ives apricot scrub is one brand I have continued to use sense I was 12. Mom mom uses it my grandma uses it. Needless to say it runs in the family. This stuff really has ALWAYS kept my face clear and smooth. I'll never stop using it so long as its on the market.
I've been using this product flr years and don't plan on stopping! This face scrub is great for my oily/acne prone skin. It might feel a little rough but it definitely does ths job and leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.
I can't get enough of this stuff! I absolutely love the smell and it makes my face feel so much cleaner after using it. If your skin is really dry in the Winter like mine, pair this scrub with a really good moisturizer.
I used this product forever thinking that I was doing the right thing by exfoliating........however, have learned from my dermatologist that your should be exfoliating your skin through using "chemicals" not seeds.
This is one of the only face scrubs that I will purchase. I get samples of different brands, and I come back to St. Ives time and time again. It does what it says, plain and simple. Does not irritate skin and exfoliates!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos