BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelsey F.
Raymore
This scrub is okay. Not a miracle worker for me but overall you get a good clean and it is an affordable skincare option. I would use again but Not as my everyday cleanser. Packaging is nice and it doesn't leak in the shower which is a plus for me!!
Heather S.
Covington, GA
This product is a staple in my shower. Around once a week my skin feels dull and has built up oil, and dirt that the cleanser didn't wash away. After cleansing, I will use the St. Ives Scrub to get my skin glowing again. It's almost like I have a new face!
Carolina H.
N Ft Myers, FL
I've been using this product almost daily for that last 9 years. It's abrasive enough that it's getting work done, but it's not hurting your skin. The best part it's so inexpensive and not full of chemicals and toxins.
Rachel B.
Temple, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! Good cheap alternative to microderm. Helps minimize pores over time, exfoliates dry skin, and reduces blemishes for a more radiant/balanced/even skin tone. Would highly recommend for combination skin types.
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
Apricot is the next big thing in pampering now a days. Right up there next to coconut oil and Moroccan oil. The exfoliating scrub is awesome and the after effects aren't half bad either (:
Big plus it's super affordable!!
Kreystine G.
This is one of my holy grails in my skin care routine! I have almost all of my skin care items from Sephora or ulta except for this one because I have never found a much better exfoliator/cleanser than this one and it's super super cheap as well! I love this so much!
Brittany B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love the feel of this product on my skin. I have very sensitive skin, and a skin condition so I'm always careful with products I put on my face because anything could trigger an outbreak. For me it isn't as rough as others I have tried and makes my skin feel so smooth at the end. I love it and the smell.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this scrub as a scrub or even a mini-facial mask!!!! Just lather it on and rub it into your face and feel how it exfoliates your skin. Once you wash it all off you will love how soft and smooth your face feels!
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite face scrub of all time! Makes my face so soft and smooth and can definetely see a difference after using it. I would highly recommend. The smell is delightful and it really gives you a good deep down clean.
Kris M.
I love this product its a great smelling scrub, and it works pretty well for cleaning my face, granted my face isn't horribly dirty or anything but it makes it soft and smooth, love it! Its an always buy, for me anyway.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.