St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this facial scrub for about nine months now, hoping that it would help clear the acne on my forehead. Unfortunately, I haven't seen much progress, so I can't recommend this to anyone struggling with acne or blemishes. For the quality of this cleanser, I can't say that the price is reasonable (I paid about 4.00 for it). For those of you who like scrubs, this would be a good product to use to make your face appear fresher.
Th a acne control wash is the best! It smells so good and it works amazingly. You will see how quickly it works within two days. It’s cheap and easy to find. Did I mention I use this one twice a day for the best results.
The water at college really didn't do nice things to my skin, it made it rough and dry. Once I used this I noticed a difference in my makeup application because it helped so much with textures on the face. I have purchased this item countless times and still love it.
I honestly did not like this. It left my skin feeling like it hadn’t been clean and as if there were some type of residue or film still on my skin. Won’t be buying this one again.
This is a great exfoliator and feels good on the skin no matter the type. I recommend this a hundred percent, almost everyone I know uses it and it is a great, inexpensive product overall.
this works so good ! I use 2-3 times a week and my face looks amazing at the end of the week . IS USED AS A GREAT EXFOLIATER !!(: Isn’t pricey ! Actually a great price for the amount given ! Love love love loveee this !
It does the job. It’s a good product. Doesn’t irritate or dry out but I do use a moisturizer after. Good smell and I always use it. I get it from CVS all the time. And the price is reasonable for something I always buy.
This stuff smells great! I love the fact that it allows my face to feel clean and helps to remove and keep blackheads away. I actually picked up a small travel size but, once that runs out I plan to buy the bigger size.
One of my absolute favorite facial cleaners. Smells so great, exfoliates well without scratching/hurting the face, and works wonders for acne. Also at a great price! Definitely one of the best. i buy mine from walgreens
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos