BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jolie S.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using this facial scrub for about nine months now, hoping that it would help clear the acne on my forehead. Unfortunately, I haven't seen much progress, so I can't recommend this to anyone struggling with acne or blemishes. For the quality of this cleanser, I can't say that the price is reasonable (I paid about 4.00 for it). For those of you who like scrubs, this would be a good product to use to make your face appear fresher.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Th a acne control wash is the best! It smells so good and it works amazingly. You will see how quickly it works within two days. It’s cheap and easy to find. Did I mention I use this one twice a day for the best results.
Emma K.
The water at college really didn't do nice things to my skin, it made it rough and dry. Once I used this I noticed a difference in my makeup application because it helped so much with textures on the face. I have purchased this item countless times and still love it.
Brittany B.
Webster, NY
I honestly did not like this. It left my skin feeling like it hadn’t been clean and as if there were some type of residue or film still on my skin. Won’t be buying this one again.
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great exfoliator and feels good on the skin no matter the type. I recommend this a hundred percent, almost everyone I know uses it and it is a great, inexpensive product overall.
Jasmine V.
this works so good ! I use 2-3 times a week and my face looks amazing at the end of the week . IS USED AS A GREAT EXFOLIATER !!(: Isn’t pricey ! Actually a great price for the amount given ! Love love love loveee this !
—tatiana 💌.
Tallahassee, FL
Very good!! It really helped clear my skin !!St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub !! I honestly only got it BC I looked nice 👍🏻 I didn’t know it would help this much // my skin type is oily so results my vary //
Majestic F.
Melbourne, FL
It does the job. It’s a good product. Doesn’t irritate or dry out but I do use a moisturizer after. Good smell and I always use it. I get it from CVS all the time. And the price is reasonable for something I always buy.
Yana R.
Columbus, MT
This stuff smells great! I love the fact that it allows my face to feel clean and helps to remove and keep blackheads away. I actually picked up a small travel size but, once that runs out I plan to buy the bigger size.
Cierra k.
One of my absolute favorite facial cleaners. Smells so great, exfoliates well without scratching/hurting the face, and works wonders for acne. Also at a great price! Definitely one of the best. i buy mine from walgreens
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.