BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Taya M.
Washington, DC
This product can be a little harsh, but its a great exfoliator and its inexpensive. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and when used once a day or even once every other day if you have sensitive skin it keeps the skin smooth. I would definitely recommend it!
Shandi C.
I love this stuff. It has acne fighting agents in it and exfoliates well. I like trying out new face scrubs, but I always end up coming back to St. Ives. If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend using this often.
Ashley S.
This has a great smell and a wonderful texture. It's not so fine that you don't feel it, or so grainy that you feel like you're scratching yourself. It's good for the price, but there are better high end natural scrubs out there for your face. I don't find that it helps keep my face super clear, but it is good for exfoliating. I often use it as a body scrub.
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
Apricot is the next big thing in pampering now a days. Right up there next to coconut oil and Moroccan oil. The exfoliating scrub is awesome and the after effects aren't half bad either (:
Big plus it's super affordable!!
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smelled nice but it didn't do really much. It didn't help anyone's blemish control. My son is a teenager so his face seems to breakout a lot but he used it and still kept getting blemishes the same. No help.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
With this product if you use it to often, it will irritate and tear your skin. For best results try to use it once a week. The scrub itself is coarse so don't rub it on your face to hard. However it does get the job done!
Caroline L.
Anderson, SC
This scrub is just abrasive enough to make you feel like your face is really being exfoliated without leaving it in pain. I love the way it smells and how smooth and clean my skin feels after use. I would not use this product everyday because it can dry out your skin after a while. However, for good exfoliation a couple times a week, I would hike recommend it!
Cara S.
Coopersburg, PA
This does smooth my skin but I feel bad about using it. Apricot scrubs are better for the environment than microbeads but AWFUL for your skin. Don't get hooked on them if you can help it.
Nee Chan H.
Dyersburg, TN
Gentle meaning its great if you have sensitive skin yet effective and very tough. I normally don't like the gritty texture but this stuff works so well. Unfortunately if I don't keep using it my face breaks out again :/
Holly C.
Pendleton, SC
My everyday, drugstore exfoliator! Has enough grit to exfoliate but is not too rough on my sensitive skin. I use this about 2-3 times a week depending on my skin's texture. Keeps my skin clear of breakouts and super smooth which helps with makeup application!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.