BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shayna B.
I've had a problem with black heads on my nose or years! And I picked up this sample size casually at the store not really knowing much about the product. After a few weeks of continuous use I started to notice a difference and my pores weren't as noticeable.
Violeta G.
Sonoma, CA
I like how it is a light scent and my skin feels nice and clean afterwards. I just feel like it is a little too rough at times. Maybe the pieces are a bigger it don't know but I just try to wash my face lightly with it.
Maggie B.
El Paso
This is my holy grail for sure! I love this so much it's amazing I have nothing but amazing things to say about it. It got rid of so many pimples I had on face. It cleaned deep down into my pores and I feel as if it also exfoliated my skin at the same time!
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I can't stand using this on my face. It feels like I'm rubbing sandpaper on my face. I don't mind it for the body I still feel it's really abrasive but at least I still feel like I have skin left when used on the body.
Maya S.
I love this product! It's a deep exfoliator, but it's not so rough that I can't use it daily. It's very affordable and easy to find at most drug stores! The best part is that the exfoliators are natural instead of plastic like in a lot of other acne products.
Kimberly D.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this going on for about 14 years now! It has just want you need/want, and nothing you don't. The gentle fragrance is nice. I love the apricot pieces that rub away the dull surface. I love this and will continue to use it as long as it is around!
Amy C.
This was my favorite beauty product for over a decade. It worked extremely well and made my skin feel wonderful. I stopped using it once they sold their company to Unilever, who tests on animals and uses animal ingredients in their products. It's a shame.
Azkia M.
Mission, KS
Wash with this every morning.
Pros: You will feel awake. Removes oil and dead skin, and also prevents future pimples.
Cons: If you you leave it open to air, it can dry up. So keep that bottle closed!
Love this product, I had a longgg experience with this.
Savannah R.
El Centro, CA
I really like this product because it leaves my skin feeling very soft! I also like that it smells really good. I've been using this product for a couple of months but then once I finished it I would always go back for more and I would seem to run across it.
Nastasia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this scrub! It gets the job done and does a great one at that! It's also very inexpensive! I love that it's made of natural ingredients and doesn't include parabens. It always leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.