St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I hope they never stop making this stuff. It never needs to be changed, improved or re-done. It just works. Love the way I feel after using it. And you can use it for more that your face! Exfoliate to your hearts desire!
I wish they had this product for people with sensitive skin. It took care of my break outs but the exfoliaters were too rough for my skin I felt like it scratched at it, and it over all just dried out my face like crazy even when I only used it twice a week.
I have been using this for a while now and have restocked my drawer with this a couple times. I love how it works with my skin and helps control my blemishes when they get bad. I tend to use this product before I use my acne cleansing wash by Alba, which I also highly recommend. They are both at affordable prices as well. I hope this review goes to good use!
I liked the product as a whole, but found it gross when the product became black in the tube because it became moldy. This may be because the tube was left in the shower, but it was still gross and I had to throw it away.
I absolutely love St. Ives peach exfoliating face scrub! It leaves my face feeling very soft and fresh. I make sure to use it about once a week if not more to keep up the wonderful feel my skin has. I think this is one of my favorite products for face wash.
I use this scrub a couple times a week, mostly on my arms. I get little bumps on my arms occasionally and this scrub helps in controlling them. It smells delicious, it's not too harsh, and I am a fan of the ingredients.
I really needed something to softly exfoliate so I picked this up. The great thing about it is that it also controls blemishes! It definitely worked and it was only $4 so I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
AMAZING product! Absolutely love the clean and refreshing feeling after using this product. My only complaint is after washing my face does feel less hydrated. Overall great product for anyone wanting a cheap exfoliater.
I thought this was a good product, but after using other, granted more expensive, cleansing products, like ole henriksen, I can see that this product isn't great. It feels too course and gritty, but doesn't leave my skin feeling clean. Will not be buying again.
I use this scrub once a week to remove all of the impurities my skin has collected over the previous seven days. It has a clean smell and I really feel like it purifies my skin and removes dead skin and other impurities.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos