BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
I hope they never stop making this stuff. It never needs to be changed, improved or re-done. It just works. Love the way I feel after using it. And you can use it for more that your face! Exfoliate to your hearts desire!
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I wish they had this product for people with sensitive skin. It took care of my break outs but the exfoliaters were too rough for my skin I felt like it scratched at it, and it over all just dried out my face like crazy even when I only used it twice a week.
Leilani S.
Torrance, CA
I have been using this for a while now and have restocked my drawer with this a couple times. I love how it works with my skin and helps control my blemishes when they get bad. I tend to use this product before I use my acne cleansing wash by Alba, which I also highly recommend. They are both at affordable prices as well. I hope this review goes to good use!
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I liked the product as a whole, but found it gross when the product became black in the tube because it became moldy. This may be because the tube was left in the shower, but it was still gross and I had to throw it away.
Samantha K.
Florence, AL
I absolutely love St. Ives peach exfoliating face scrub! It leaves my face feeling very soft and fresh. I make sure to use it about once a week if not more to keep up the wonderful feel my skin has. I think this is one of my favorite products for face wash.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this scrub a couple times a week, mostly on my arms. I get little bumps on my arms occasionally and this scrub helps in controlling them. It smells delicious, it's not too harsh, and I am a fan of the ingredients.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really needed something to softly exfoliate so I picked this up. The great thing about it is that it also controls blemishes! It definitely worked and it was only $4 so I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Maddie J.
Murfreesboro, TN
AMAZING product! Absolutely love the clean and refreshing feeling after using this product. My only complaint is after washing my face does feel less hydrated. Overall great product for anyone wanting a cheap exfoliater.
Roxana A.
Camarillo, CA
I thought this was a good product, but after using other, granted more expensive, cleansing products, like ole henriksen, I can see that this product isn't great. It feels too course and gritty, but doesn't leave my skin feeling clean. Will not be buying again.
Amy H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this scrub once a week to remove all of the impurities my skin has collected over the previous seven days. It has a clean smell and I really feel like it purifies my skin and removes dead skin and other impurities.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.