St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This does smooth my skin but I feel bad about using it. Apricot scrubs are better for the environment than microbeads but AWFUL for your skin. Don't get hooked on them if you can help it.
This is a really good facial scrub, but leaves my skin feeling very clean and glowing, takes care of any breakouts I may have at the time, and expensive easy to use pleasant scent, and a squeeze tube . Comes in a squeeze tube. Would definitely buy again
This stuff always works great with my face. It doesn't dry my face out and it smells wonderful. I have used this stuff numerous times and continue to go back to it. I definitely recommend this to all you ladies out there!
This scrub is just abrasive enough to make you feel like your face is really being exfoliated without leaving it in pain. I love the way it smells and how smooth and clean my skin feels after use. I would not use this product everyday because it can dry out your skin after a while. However, for good exfoliation a couple times a week, I would hike recommend it!
I have been buying St. Ives for years. It seems to be the best scrub I have found so far and works so great. My skin always feels so soft and fresh after I use it and its great for fighting any pesky breakouts I get too!
I can't stand using this on my face. It feels like I'm rubbing sandpaper on my face. I don't mind it for the body I still feel it's really abrasive but at least I still feel like I have skin left when used on the body.
This stuff is great! I don't think there's much of a difference b/w this and the original though. I use it in the shower after my regular face wash that takes off my makeup. This is a great follow up exfoliating scrub.
This has a great smell and a wonderful texture. It's not so fine that you don't feel it, or so grainy that you feel like you're scratching yourself. It's good for the price, but there are better high end natural scrubs out there for your face. I don't find that it helps keep my face super clear, but it is good for exfoliating. I often use it as a body scrub.
This scrub is amazing! I love how soft it leaves my skin after using it and how good it smells! definitely recommend this for everyone who needs to buff their skin.
For my husband and I this is a must have to keep in the shower! I've been using it i'd say for at least 10 years or so. I love the gentle smell and the exfoliate isn't too rough on my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos