BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cara S.
Coopersburg, PA
This does smooth my skin but I feel bad about using it. Apricot scrubs are better for the environment than microbeads but AWFUL for your skin. Don't get hooked on them if you can help it.
Joanne E.
Morganville
 This is a really good facial scrub, but leaves my skin feeling very clean and glowing, takes care of any breakouts I may have at the time, and expensive easy to use pleasant scent, and a squeeze tube . Comes in a squeeze tube. Would definitely buy again
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff always works great with my face. It doesn't dry my face out and it smells wonderful. I have used this stuff numerous times and continue to go back to it. I definitely recommend this to all you ladies out there!
Caroline L.
Anderson, SC
This scrub is just abrasive enough to make you feel like your face is really being exfoliated without leaving it in pain. I love the way it smells and how smooth and clean my skin feels after use. I would not use this product everyday because it can dry out your skin after a while. However, for good exfoliation a couple times a week, I would hike recommend it!
Stacy B.
I have been buying St. Ives for years. It seems to be the best scrub I have found so far and works so great. My skin always feels so soft and fresh after I use it and its great for fighting any pesky breakouts I get too!
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I can't stand using this on my face. It feels like I'm rubbing sandpaper on my face. I don't mind it for the body I still feel it's really abrasive but at least I still feel like I have skin left when used on the body.
El G.
This stuff is great! I don't think there's much of a difference b/w this and the original though. I use it in the shower after my regular face wash that takes off my makeup. This is a great follow up exfoliating scrub.
Ashley S.
This has a great smell and a wonderful texture. It's not so fine that you don't feel it, or so grainy that you feel like you're scratching yourself. It's good for the price, but there are better high end natural scrubs out there for your face. I don't find that it helps keep my face super clear, but it is good for exfoliating. I often use it as a body scrub.
Jessica O.
This scrub is amazing! I love how soft it leaves my skin after using it and how good it smells! definitely recommend this for everyone who needs to buff their skin.
Natashia H.
For my husband and I this is a must have to keep in the shower! I've been using it i'd say for at least 10 years or so. I love the gentle smell and the exfoliate isn't too rough on my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.