St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this product! leaves my skin feeling extra fresh and clean! really helps fight acne yet without all the other drying properties of other products.
I like how it is a light scent and my skin feels nice and clean afterwards. I just feel like it is a little too rough at times. Maybe the pieces are a bigger it don't know but I just try to wash my face lightly with it.
Great facial exfoliator! Gentle and smells great. I felt my skin got really clean and felt soft after one use and I have sensitive skin and did not have any redness or irritation after!
This is my baby!!! I couldn't live without this. Every night and every morning I get my little cleansing brush I put a little dot right in the middle and turn that sucker on and wash my face. Once I've rinsed and applied my moisturizer my face feels brand new
I love this scrub as a scrub or even a mini-facial mask!!!! Just lather it on and rub it into your face and feel how it exfoliates your skin. Once you wash it all off you will love how soft and smooth your face feels!
I love this product because it really helps me with any breakouts and it exfoliates my skin but not too much. The smell is nice and it is under $5 at my target! So super cheap. You get a big tube and it last a long time!
This is my holy grail for sure! I love this so much it's amazing I have nothing but amazing things to say about it. It got rid of so many pimples I had on face. It cleaned deep down into my pores and I feel as if it also exfoliated my skin at the same time!
This is a really good facial scrub, but leaves my skin feeling very clean and glowing, takes care of any breakouts I may have at the time, and expensive easy to use pleasant scent, and a squeeze tube . Comes in a squeeze tube. Would definitely buy again
I use this scrub once a week to remove all of the impurities my skin has collected over the previous seven days. It has a clean smell and I really feel like it purifies my skin and removes dead skin and other impurities.
My face feels fresh and clean after using this during my shower. I always get compliments on how clear my skin is. It is a great purchase that you can get at almost any drugstore/grocery store. I would highly recommend to anyone who was a fresh feeling face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos