BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina Lynne M.
Eastpointe, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this product! leaves my skin feeling extra fresh and clean! really helps fight acne yet without all the other drying properties of other products.
Violeta G.
Sonoma, CA
I like how it is a light scent and my skin feels nice and clean afterwards. I just feel like it is a little too rough at times. Maybe the pieces are a bigger it don't know but I just try to wash my face lightly with it.
Julia C.
League City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great facial exfoliator! Gentle and smells great. I felt my skin got really clean and felt soft after one use and I have sensitive skin and did not have any redness or irritation after!
Seqouria H.
Ashland, KY
This is my baby!!! I couldn't live without this. Every night and every morning I get my little cleansing brush I put a little dot right in the middle and turn that sucker on and wash my face. Once I've rinsed and applied my moisturizer my face feels brand new
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this scrub as a scrub or even a mini-facial mask!!!! Just lather it on and rub it into your face and feel how it exfoliates your skin. Once you wash it all off you will love how soft and smooth your face feels!
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product because it really helps me with any breakouts and it exfoliates my skin but not too much. The smell is nice and it is under $5 at my target! So super cheap. You get a big tube and it last a long time!
Maggie B.
El Paso
This is my holy grail for sure! I love this so much it's amazing I have nothing but amazing things to say about it. It got rid of so many pimples I had on face. It cleaned deep down into my pores and I feel as if it also exfoliated my skin at the same time!
Joanne E.
Morganville
 This is a really good facial scrub, but leaves my skin feeling very clean and glowing, takes care of any breakouts I may have at the time, and expensive easy to use pleasant scent, and a squeeze tube . Comes in a squeeze tube. Would definitely buy again
Amy H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this scrub once a week to remove all of the impurities my skin has collected over the previous seven days. It has a clean smell and I really feel like it purifies my skin and removes dead skin and other impurities.
Arianne W.
Greensburg
My face feels fresh and clean after using this during my shower. I always get compliments on how clear my skin is. It is a great purchase that you can get at almost any drugstore/grocery store. I would highly recommend to anyone who was a fresh feeling face!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.