St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
For my husband and I this is a must have to keep in the shower! I've been using it i'd say for at least 10 years or so. I love the gentle smell and the exfoliate isn't too rough on my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time.
It has no nano plastics, just natural walnut shells, really cleanses my pores. I absolutely love this and have been using it since I was 12. It has never failed me yet. My face feels amazing after washing it with this!
This is my baby!!! I couldn't live without this. Every night and every morning I get my little cleansing brush I put a little dot right in the middle and turn that sucker on and wash my face. Once I've rinsed and applied my moisturizer my face feels brand new
Great product! Good cheap alternative to microderm. Helps minimize pores over time, exfoliates dry skin, and reduces blemishes for a more radiant/balanced/even skin tone. Would highly recommend for combination skin types.
This scrub is just abrasive enough to make you feel like your face is really being exfoliated without leaving it in pain. I love the way it smells and how smooth and clean my skin feels after use. I would not use this product everyday because it can dry out your skin after a while. However, for good exfoliation a couple times a week, I would hike recommend it!
I love this face wash because on my nose I have a lot of blackheads and the scent is good and when I wash my face and exfoliate with the beads and stuff in the face wash wash it really clears my face making it feel clean of course , no dirt , cleans pores and everything else so if your looking for a good black head face wash than this is what you should buy
Every time I use this scrub I have such soft,clean,fresh looking glowing skin. Its like I'm at a spa when I.use this awesome product. It gets right down to the pores n black heads when I use it. I see results when I use it.
This face scrub has helped me with the blackheads on my nose and how could i not love it!? I seriously recommend this product to so many people and when i see it in my friends bathrooms i get excited that they use it lol
From a student estheticians view this is the worst thing u can do for ur face! It's way to harsh and makes little cuts in your delicate skin on the face. Great to use to exfoliate elbows, knees and even ur bum or legs.
I love this brand, so I thought I would try this face wash to help with black heads. This product just made my face raw and no amount of mostierizer would help the issue. Great brand but not one of my favorite products.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos