BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really helped my skin! I used this every morning before I would wash my face. I have sensitive skin and breakout a lot. It helped clear up my skin and is gentle. I would use a quarter size portion and apply to my face. It didn't irritate my skin at all and smells good!
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I have been using this for 10 years. It is gentle enough for everyday use even though it does exfoliate. It is very gentle though and not too abrasive. I think it smells wonderful and does a great job at keeping acne at bay!
Perla K.
Farmington, NM
My favorite facial cleanser. It helps clear up my pores helping them appear smaller. Keeps my face smooth and clear. One bonus I have found using this product daily is that the little peach fuzz type hairs I used to have around my face are actually gone now.
Stephanie W.
Riverside, CA
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
celisa j.
Temple, Ga
I use this everyday! it keeps my face feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a good cleanser. It smells amazing and really helps out with those pesky blackheads on your nose. UGH :)
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Besides the fact that I love all of St. Ive's products, this is definitely my favorite face scrub by them (but not the only one I use ;) ) I would recommend not only this face scrub but this brand to absolutely everyone. It seems they have something for everyone!
Jessi M.
Cantonment, FL
Great smell, kept breakouts at bay, easy to use container, low price, didn’t dry out my skin. I’ve purchased this item a couple of times and always enjoy it. I would definitely buy it again. I feel like it has minimized the amount of blackheads on my face as well.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
If you like washing your face with gravel then you will love this stuff. I ended up using mine as a body scrub and it was even harsh for that! Whatever is in it, the chunks are way to big.
ebony c.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This scrub is not harsh on your skin and when you are done your face feels clean and fresh. It is amazing for blemishes and blackheads it really helps them disappear.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I like using this product preferably before going to bed. However do sometimes use it in the morning. The after feel is amazing 😉 Very affordable and easy to use. I buy mine from Walmart but have seen it in multiple superstores.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.