St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I stopped using this for about six months because I heard it can cut up your skin. Let me tell you that my skin was SO BAD during those six months. Started using this again and I'll never look back. My skin cleared up in a week.
i love this. its perfect for after i take my makeup off. it has visbly reduced my blemishes. ive been using this since i was 12, great for sensitive skin. nice packaging. i buy mine at walmart or walgreens. i use it with a spinning cleansing brush from 5 below.
If you like washing your face with gravel then you will love this stuff. I ended up using mine as a body scrub and it was even harsh for that! Whatever is in it, the chunks are way to big.
This really helped my skin! I used this every morning before I would wash my face. I have sensitive skin and breakout a lot. It helped clear up my skin and is gentle. I would use a quarter size portion and apply to my face. It didn't irritate my skin at all and smells good!
I don't like the smell it's my only real complaint but if it's working not sure just wish I smelled it before I bought it maybe another smell would have worked for me
I use this product when my acne is very bad. I'll use it in the shower every morning and within a few days, my skin is back to normal. I don't use this stuff everyday, but when I need it to clear my face, it does just that.
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
I've bought this atleast 2 times but because i have a hard time noticing if face wash does anything to my face, I'm not really sure wether it works. I did notice that it left my skin feeling a little dry, so i would always put face cream. It smells so good though
This is a wonderful and very effective scrub! I have purchased this many times and I really found that it works well and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I also like that the smell is very light and not too strong.
This is my all time favorite scrub. My mother used an apricot scrub when I was younger and it's always stuck in my mind. I tried this one and instantly fell in love. My skin cells and looks amazing after using this product. I would recommend everyone to use it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos