BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca B.
I stopped using this for about six months because I heard it can cut up your skin. Let me tell you that my skin was SO BAD during those six months. Started using this again and I'll never look back. My skin cleared up in a week.
liyah A.
dover
i love this. its perfect for after i take my makeup off. it has visbly reduced my blemishes. ive been using this since i was 12, great for sensitive skin. nice packaging. i buy mine at walmart or walgreens. i use it with a spinning cleansing brush from 5 below.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
If you like washing your face with gravel then you will love this stuff. I ended up using mine as a body scrub and it was even harsh for that! Whatever is in it, the chunks are way to big.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really helped my skin! I used this every morning before I would wash my face. I have sensitive skin and breakout a lot. It helped clear up my skin and is gentle. I would use a quarter size portion and apply to my face. It didn't irritate my skin at all and smells good!
Marisol G.
Brighton, CO
I don't like the smell it's my only real complaint but if it's working not sure just wish I smelled it before I bought it maybe another smell would have worked for me
Alyssa M.
I use this product when my acne is very bad. I'll use it in the shower every morning and within a few days, my skin is back to normal. I don't use this stuff everyday, but when I need it to clear my face, it does just that.
Stephanie W.
Riverside, CA
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
Aly R.
I've bought this atleast 2 times but because i have a hard time noticing if face wash does anything to my face, I'm not really sure wether it works. I did notice that it left my skin feeling a little dry, so i would always put face cream. It smells so good though
Katie M.
Bangor, ME
This is a wonderful and very effective scrub! I have purchased this many times and I really found that it works well and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I also like that the smell is very light and not too strong.
Melissa S.
Sidney, OH
This is my all time favorite scrub. My mother used an apricot scrub when I was younger and it's always stuck in my mind. I tried this one and instantly fell in love. My skin cells and looks amazing after using this product. I would recommend everyone to use it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.