St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love St. Ives face wash! It is the only brand I buy. It's a great scrub and leaves my skin really smooth. I also like the smell of it. Overall, if you haven't tried it yet, definitely do so! You will not be disappointed!
Ive been using this for about a year, I love that it leaves my face smooth but it tends to dry it out faster than with other products. I also see a moderate change in my acne but it doesn't get rid of everything nor redness
This has always been my go to product for when I run out of my expensive washes, I usually get samples of them, but this scrubs deep without irritating my sensitive skin and Ive not have a blemish since using this product.
Helps so much with exfoliating and oil control! I always use it after washing my face with a non-abrasive facial cleanser. I love this product and take it everywhere.
This really helped my skin! I used this every morning before I would wash my face. I have sensitive skin and breakout a lot. It helped clear up my skin and is gentle. I would use a quarter size portion and apply to my face. It didn't irritate my skin at all and smells good!
Love this product. Don't feel like it helps my blemish's much but I really like how it makes my skin feel while I'm washing it and my skin doesn't feel dry after. The smell is pleasant and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Great for exfoliation. I am not sure how effective it is on breakouts as far as in comparison with other products. I love the apricot scent. I have a dryer skin. I've noticed that oily skin gets more for the blemish control.
I like using this product preferably before going to bed. However do sometimes use it in the morning. The after feel is amazing 😉 Very affordable and easy to use. I buy mine from Walmart but have seen it in multiple superstores.
Definitely is not a wash to use everyday. But weekly or twice a week it works great! It softens skin, and helps exfoliate dead skin cells. It smells good as well. I think it fits well with a good moisturizer after washing.
Great daily scrub for your face and keeps the pores at a minimum! Great price! As a facial mask it dries my skin a little but overal as a scrub only I would definitely continue to use this!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos