St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great smell, kept breakouts at bay, easy to use container, low price, didn’t dry out my skin. I’ve purchased this item a couple of times and always enjoy it. I would definitely buy it again. I feel like it has minimized the amount of blackheads on my face as well.
I've used this product for 6 years now and I love it. I have extremely oily skin and the gritty texture of this scrub really helps to exfoliate dead skin and oil. I'd recommend this product for those with oil blemish skin.
I've been using this product for the past 3 years on my life, and it's definitely been a Holy Grail product for me. It always clears my skin, it doesn't damage it, and it makes sure that there are no blemishes left. I'll buy this over again and again and again!
I used this for years because it said that it was natural and it worked great. I actually looked up all of the ingredients and found out there was some scary stuff in it. Overall it is a great product and probably much safer than a lot of the products out there.
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
Hands down this is my favorite blemish scrub. St. Ives products are so natural and they smell just amazing. I always want to buy two tubes in case I ever run out. The little bits and pieces that exfoliate leave your skin smooth and smelling like wonderful apricots
I stopped using this for about six months because I heard it can cut up your skin. Let me tell you that my skin was SO BAD during those six months. Started using this again and I'll never look back. My skin cleared up in a week.
I love this product! Exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling so soft. This used to be my go-to facial cleanser. My only concern with it is that it doesn't remove makeup that well so I was having to use a makeup removing towel prior to washing my face with this.
This really helped my skin! I used this every morning before I would wash my face. I have sensitive skin and breakout a lot. It helped clear up my skin and is gentle. I would use a quarter size portion and apply to my face. It didn't irritate my skin at all and smells good!
Definitely is not a wash to use everyday. But weekly or twice a week it works great! It softens skin, and helps exfoliate dead skin cells. It smells good as well. I think it fits well with a good moisturizer after washing.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos