BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessi M.
Cantonment, FL
Great smell, kept breakouts at bay, easy to use container, low price, didn’t dry out my skin. I’ve purchased this item a couple of times and always enjoy it. I would definitely buy it again. I feel like it has minimized the amount of blackheads on my face as well.
Rene W.
Battle Creek, MI
I've used this product for 6 years now and I love it. I have extremely oily skin and the gritty texture of this scrub really helps to exfoliate dead skin and oil. I'd recommend this product for those with oil blemish skin.
Sana B.
I've been using this product for the past 3 years on my life, and it's definitely been a Holy Grail product for me. It always clears my skin, it doesn't damage it, and it makes sure that there are no blemishes left. I'll buy this over again and again and again!
Angela M.
I used this for years because it said that it was natural and it worked great. I actually looked up all of the ingredients and found out there was some scary stuff in it. Overall it is a great product and probably much safer than a lot of the products out there.
Stephanie W.
Riverside, CA
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
Vanessa M.
Hands down this is my favorite blemish scrub. St. Ives products are so natural and they smell just amazing. I always want to buy two tubes in case I ever run out. The little bits and pieces that exfoliate leave your skin smooth and smelling like wonderful apricots
Rebecca B.
I stopped using this for about six months because I heard it can cut up your skin. Let me tell you that my skin was SO BAD during those six months. Started using this again and I'll never look back. My skin cleared up in a week.
Emily D.
Overland Park, KS
I love this product! Exfoliates your skin and leaves it feeling so soft. This used to be my go-to facial cleanser. My only concern with it is that it doesn't remove makeup that well so I was having to use a makeup removing towel prior to washing my face with this.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really helped my skin! I used this every morning before I would wash my face. I have sensitive skin and breakout a lot. It helped clear up my skin and is gentle. I would use a quarter size portion and apply to my face. It didn't irritate my skin at all and smells good!
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
Definitely is not a wash to use everyday. But weekly or twice a week it works great! It softens skin, and helps exfoliate dead skin cells. It smells good as well. I think it fits well with a good moisturizer after washing.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.