BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I know this is everyone's favorite scrub, but I don't like that it's made from natural ingredients that are all jagged edged. I don't want it to tear little scrapes in my face. I prefer something a little bit more gentle. It's my face, not a dirty dishpan. :(
Susy G.
Blue island , IL
It was alright. I used it maybe 3 times a week, and I didn't have blemishes to begin with. I pretty much just used it as an exfoliator. It left my skin feeling great! But when it came down to me getting a blemish I feel like it really didn't do too much for me.
Allison J.
Dardanelle, AR
I've been using this product for years. One reason is because it's not as expensive as other products and another reason is because it works. I only wash my face in the mornings in the shower and I never have break outs. I may get one blemish every know and then but this product keeps my skin looking good.
Alexandra P.
Norwell, MA
LOVE this scrub, it is SO affordable and I literally leave it in my shower at all times. I use it pretty much every day. I bought at Target but is sold at all drug stores/super markets. For less than 3$ You get a full tube. Definitely one of my favorite products
Whitney S.
Scottsbluff, NE
This product is pretty good for the money. The smell is nice, and it exfoliates well, it does not leave my skin greasy and does reduce black heads. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday (your skin will get raw), I only use it in the shower every 3 days or so.
chelsea h.
Keene, NH
This product is definitely a gold mind find for me. It lasts me so long since you need to little to cover your whole face. It is super affordable and clear my skin when it has a breakout super fast. The packaging is perfect and I for sure will repurchase.
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this out for a couple of weeks after a refferal from a friend, but it did not seem to work so well on my skin. I have oily/combo skin type. This smells great, but did not seem to do the job that I was hoping of it.
Shannon H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and I've never had an issue using it. Pretty decent pricing too. The tube tends to last me for a long time. It also smells really nice and exfoliates but isn't super rough. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Lillian U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had really bad blemishes and I hated it it. I purchased this product & it helped take them away (: I do strongly reccoment going to your doctor tho first and ask them for presxribed medicine, it helped clear my face quick!
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
I like this scrub a lot. You can really tell it works because if you fell your skin after you use it is so much smoother. I think it is pretty effective. I wouldn't use it more than once or twice a week though, it seems like it could be harsh on your skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.