St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I know this is everyone's favorite scrub, but I don't like that it's made from natural ingredients that are all jagged edged. I don't want it to tear little scrapes in my face. I prefer something a little bit more gentle. It's my face, not a dirty dishpan. :(
It was alright. I used it maybe 3 times a week, and I didn't have blemishes to begin with. I pretty much just used it as an exfoliator. It left my skin feeling great! But when it came down to me getting a blemish I feel like it really didn't do too much for me.
I've been using this product for years. One reason is because it's not as expensive as other products and another reason is because it works. I only wash my face in the mornings in the shower and I never have break outs. I may get one blemish every know and then but this product keeps my skin looking good.
LOVE this scrub, it is SO affordable and I literally leave it in my shower at all times. I use it pretty much every day. I bought at Target but is sold at all drug stores/super markets. For less than 3$ You get a full tube. Definitely one of my favorite products
This product is pretty good for the money. The smell is nice, and it exfoliates well, it does not leave my skin greasy and does reduce black heads. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday (your skin will get raw), I only use it in the shower every 3 days or so.
This product is definitely a gold mind find for me. It lasts me so long since you need to little to cover your whole face. It is super affordable and clear my skin when it has a breakout super fast. The packaging is perfect and I for sure will repurchase.
I tried this out for a couple of weeks after a refferal from a friend, but it did not seem to work so well on my skin. I have oily/combo skin type. This smells great, but did not seem to do the job that I was hoping of it.
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and I've never had an issue using it. Pretty decent pricing too. The tube tends to last me for a long time. It also smells really nice and exfoliates but isn't super rough. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
I had really bad blemishes and I hated it it. I purchased this product & it helped take them away (: I do strongly reccoment going to your doctor tho first and ask them for presxribed medicine, it helped clear my face quick!
I like this scrub a lot. You can really tell it works because if you fell your skin after you use it is so much smoother. I think it is pretty effective. I wouldn't use it more than once or twice a week though, it seems like it could be harsh on your skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos