St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great for exfoliation. I am not sure how effective it is on breakouts as far as in comparison with other products. I love the apricot scent. I have a dryer skin. I've noticed that oily skin gets more for the blemish control.
I love St Ives products the face washes really do make you feel like your leaning your face but to me it feels more like an exfoliate so I don't tend to use it everyday. It's more like a once a week scrub for me personally.
It was alright. I used it maybe 3 times a week, and I didn't have blemishes to begin with. I pretty much just used it as an exfoliator. It left my skin feeling great! But when it came down to me getting a blemish I feel like it really didn't do too much for me.
I love St. Ives in general their products are great. This scrub is always in my house. When I feel like my serums and such are not absorbing well I know its time to use the scrub. After using it the serums and lotions absorb so much better. The price is fab also.
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and I've never had an issue using it. Pretty decent pricing too. The tube tends to last me for a long time. It also smells really nice and exfoliates but isn't super rough. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Definitely is not a wash to use everyday. But weekly or twice a week it works great! It softens skin, and helps exfoliate dead skin cells. It smells good as well. I think it fits well with a good moisturizer after washing.
I love this stuff! It gives a great deep deep clean and makes your skin feel super smooth. Only bad thing is that it can easily dry your face out if you use it more than one consecutive day. You can get it on sale at target or Walmart if you keep on the lookout for deals!
I had really bad blemishes and I hated it it. I purchased this product & it helped take them away (: I do strongly reccoment going to your doctor tho first and ask them for presxribed medicine, it helped clear my face quick!
I like this scrub a lot. You can really tell it works because if you fell your skin after you use it is so much smoother. I think it is pretty effective. I wouldn't use it more than once or twice a week though, it seems like it could be harsh on your skin.
It's a really great exfoliator! And I love that it helps with blemishes. It really helps when my skin feels dry. I massage it all over my face for about 2 mins and it leaves my face feeling so soft . Plus it's a great price
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos