BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Diana C.
It's a really great exfoliator! And I love that it helps with blemishes. It really helps when my skin feels dry. I massage it all over my face for about 2 mins and it leaves my face feeling so soft . Plus it's a great price
Illene C.
I used this as a weekly scrub. BOY did it break me out!!!! Def would not recommend a bride to use, don't want to have huge pimps on your face on your big day.!!!!!

P.s not to mention the scrub has huge crystals that scratch your skin!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Seriously this is one of my favorite facial cleansers. It's really leaves my skin feeling clean and the exfoliating smooths my skin leaving it super soft and touchable.
Regina K.
La Place, LA
This is one of the best facial scrubs I have ever used. It's not too harsh and my face hardly peels from the salicylic acid in it. I've used St. Ives Apricot scrub most of my life and this Blemish Control scrub is excellent!
Alexis G.
Absolutely love how the little beads feel on my face, definitely every week use for me ! I mostly use it with a combo of other face wash products such like ones from target, Walmart etc. and combine the two in the shower !
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
As far as face cleansers at supermarkets and pharmacies go, this scrub is one of the best. A little drying, but super cleansing refreshing and clears some breakouts. Better cleansers can be found in specialty stores, however.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the only drugstore scrubs I think has enough grits to do much but I don't like the residue it leaves to be honest. The smell isn't fruity as it seems it should be. But for the price it's a good option other brands in this range barely have any beads!
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
I tried St. Ives Apricot Scrub many years ago and loved it. Recently I went to the store and saw it on the shelf and decided to buy it. I LOVED it. All over again. It has a nice light refreshing scent. The "scrub" doesn't hurt like some others I've tried. The price is right. Try it. You won't be disappointed!
Ashley  H.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is an okay product. The scent is pleasant and I enjoy it being a "natural" product. It does leave you skin feeling clean. However, it is too harsh for daily use and irritates my skin.
Ciomara R.
Bronx , NY
I always used this scrub, or should I say the original Apricot scrub. I'm 35 and first used this scrub when I was 14, works like a charm! If you use it daily it will dry you out. Use once a week or biweekly for best results.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.