St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I stopped using this for about six months because I heard it can cut up your skin. Let me tell you that my skin was SO BAD during those six months. Started using this again and I'll never look back. My skin cleared up in a week.
I know this is everyone's favorite scrub, but I don't like that it's made from natural ingredients that are all jagged edged. I don't want it to tear little scrapes in my face. I prefer something a little bit more gentle. It's my face, not a dirty dishpan. :(
I habe been using this product for 15 years. I have combination skin and read that using a scrub every other day was needed to keep acne at bay so I tried this. It worked perfectly! All summer when my skin is usually oily, this scrub kept my skin free from acne.
Definitely is not a wash to use everyday. But weekly or twice a week it works great! It softens skin, and helps exfoliate dead skin cells. It smells good as well. I think it fits well with a good moisturizer after washing.
I like using this product preferably before going to bed. However do sometimes use it in the morning. The after feel is amazing 😉 Very affordable and easy to use. I buy mine from Walmart but have seen it in multiple superstores.
This product is pretty good for the money. The smell is nice, and it exfoliates well, it does not leave my skin greasy and does reduce black heads. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday (your skin will get raw), I only use it in the shower every 3 days or so.
I've been using this product for the past 3 years on my life, and it's definitely been a Holy Grail product for me. It always clears my skin, it doesn't damage it, and it makes sure that there are no blemishes left. I'll buy this over again and again and again!
I used this for my chest and back when I used to get breakouts in my teens, not my face. I feels way to rough on my face. However I stopped using this years ago, and switched to another brand that is way gentler on my face.
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
I had really bad blemishes and I hated it it. I purchased this product & it helped take them away (: I do strongly reccoment going to your doctor tho first and ask them for presxribed medicine, it helped clear my face quick!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos