BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca B.
I stopped using this for about six months because I heard it can cut up your skin. Let me tell you that my skin was SO BAD during those six months. Started using this again and I'll never look back. My skin cleared up in a week.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I know this is everyone's favorite scrub, but I don't like that it's made from natural ingredients that are all jagged edged. I don't want it to tear little scrapes in my face. I prefer something a little bit more gentle. It's my face, not a dirty dishpan. :(
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I habe been using this product for 15 years. I have combination skin and read that using a scrub every other day was needed to keep acne at bay so I tried this. It worked perfectly! All summer when my skin is usually oily, this scrub kept my skin free from acne.
Jodi S.
Tipton, IN
Definitely is not a wash to use everyday. But weekly or twice a week it works great! It softens skin, and helps exfoliate dead skin cells. It smells good as well. I think it fits well with a good moisturizer after washing.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I like using this product preferably before going to bed. However do sometimes use it in the morning. The after feel is amazing 😉 Very affordable and easy to use. I buy mine from Walmart but have seen it in multiple superstores.
Whitney S.
Scottsbluff, NE
This product is pretty good for the money. The smell is nice, and it exfoliates well, it does not leave my skin greasy and does reduce black heads. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday (your skin will get raw), I only use it in the shower every 3 days or so.
Sana B.
I've been using this product for the past 3 years on my life, and it's definitely been a Holy Grail product for me. It always clears my skin, it doesn't damage it, and it makes sure that there are no blemishes left. I'll buy this over again and again and again!
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
I used this for my chest and back when I used to get breakouts in my teens, not my face. I feels way to rough on my face. However I stopped using this years ago, and switched to another brand that is way gentler on my face.
Stephanie W.
Riverside, CA
Great as long as you don't use too much product. It can be a little ruff at times but it's great at exfoliating the dead skin and leftover makeup residue. More of a harsh exfoliate but would work perfectly using a facial scrubbing brush to get all over your face.
Lillian U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had really bad blemishes and I hated it it. I purchased this product & it helped take them away (: I do strongly reccoment going to your doctor tho first and ask them for presxribed medicine, it helped clear my face quick!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.