BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ruby B.
Watsonville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good drug store scrub! It is very coarse though so you would want to be very gentle with it and just let it do it's job. I'm not too sure about it controlling blemishes but it will give you a fresh looking glow!
Kayla M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this escpecially for removing my makeup and cleaning out pores the only thing I don't like is that it leaves my skin dry. but I love it. I have the peach exfoliating one
Aleixka M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I typically don't use scrubs because of very dry skin, but I have to say, this stuff is amazing! My skin feels so clean every time I use it and it smells great which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Perla M.
Maricopa, AZ
Ever since I came across st.ives line I have been repurchasing I love the wonders the scrub do to my face I can see the difference in my skin is more soft and glowy and I love the timeless moisturizer in the jar thanks st.ives
Kaelin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in the campus vox box and I love it! It smells really fruity and I could tell it worked really well because my face felt so clean after using it! My face felt very soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend .
Brittany M.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product every day and it was great, but then I read an article that said it still contained the same chemicals as most face washes, even though it says that it's all natural. I was really bummed about that.
Sara B.
YES YES YES!!! I use this every other day and it is so wonderful!! I have sensitive skin, am prone to redness, and am overall dry. This is the BEST face scrub out there!
Hala Y.
Orange, CA
I tried this product for about 3 months a couple of years ago, at a time when my skin was in a really bad, pimply condition. Anyways, not only did it increase the amount of acne I had, but it really irritated my skin and made me so uncomfortable! Meh. Yay or nay? NAY.
leilani g.
Okay first of all I have combination skin. Some days this scrub worked great, other days it would dry out my skin horribly. The days my skin was super oily the scrub made my skin shine and it was smooth and smelled amazing! I'm 50/50. If you have oily skin go for it.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way this product feels while on my face. It smells very pleasant as well. Feels like it has little beads in it that really do a great job at scrubbing away.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.