St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
great product! gentle for being a scrub and it has a great scent to it! It makes my face feel so much cleaner and does not dry out my skin like other facial scrubs have. It is super inexpensive and can be found right at Walmart. I would recommend trying this product!
I use this on a regular basis, probably 4-5 times a week, and have noticed my face has been clearer since I started using it. It seems to work and is relatively cheap compared to some of the other face cleansers out there.
I love this for exfoliating my face. It doesn't dry out the skin at all and it has a decent price. I only use a little bit and a little bit goes a long way. My skin always feels so smooth after using this. I have used this several times and will continue to use it.
Very rough on the skin, but it's one of the few scrubs that clear my skin. I noticed that my skin has a rough texture now from over exfoliation though so use sparingly
I use this scrub daily. It fully cleanses my skin and leaves it so soft and smooth. I struggle with oily skin and this does not leave a residue at all. I do have to scrub it off with a wash cloth or it leaves a filmy build up.
I have really dry patchy skin so I was looking for something at Wal Mart to help my skin issues. Thankfully I stumbled upon this. I use it about twice a week and it keeps my skin exfoliated. Before I used this scrub I was flaky but now my makeup goes on flawlessly!
This is much too harsh for the face and can actually be incredibly damaging, because of the large abrasive granules. However, this is excellent for exfoliation of the body and will leave you soft, smooth and smelling amazing!!
I really like this! It has a wonderful scent. I tried this for the first time and really enjoyed it. It is gentle, but it did the job. It is extremely affordable and you get a lot of product for the price and if you are not using it every day, it will last you a long time!
I really like this scrub. It removes all of the dead skin from my face and leaves it very smooth. It cleans my pores and does not irritate my skin. I use it everyday and I have never had any issues with my skin feeling dry.
I used to use this product every day and it was great, but then I read an article that said it still contained the same chemicals as most face washes, even though it says that it's all natural. I was really bummed about that.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos