BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jeremy S.
great product! gentle for being a scrub and it has a great scent to it! It makes my face feel so much cleaner and does not dry out my skin like other facial scrubs have. It is super inexpensive and can be found right at Walmart. I would recommend trying this product!
Kate M.
I use this on a regular basis, probably 4-5 times a week, and have noticed my face has been clearer since I started using it. It seems to work and is relatively cheap compared to some of the other face cleansers out there.
Carissa G.
I love this for exfoliating my face. It doesn't dry out the skin at all and it has a decent price. I only use a little bit and a little bit goes a long way. My skin always feels so smooth after using this. I have used this several times and will continue to use it.
Tarah D.
Elmont, NY
Very rough on the skin, but it's one of the few scrubs that clear my skin. I noticed that my skin has a rough texture now from over exfoliation though so use sparingly
Lizzie R.
Macomb, IL
I use this scrub daily. It fully cleanses my skin and leaves it so soft and smooth. I struggle with oily skin and this does not leave a residue at all. I do have to scrub it off with a wash cloth or it leaves a filmy build up.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I have really dry patchy skin so I was looking for something at Wal Mart to help my skin issues. Thankfully I stumbled upon this. I use it about twice a week and it keeps my skin exfoliated. Before I used this scrub I was flaky but now my makeup goes on flawlessly!
Jessica O.
Burlington, WA
This is much too harsh for the face and can actually be incredibly damaging, because of the large abrasive granules. However, this is excellent for exfoliation of the body and will leave you soft, smooth and smelling amazing!!
Hope T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this! It has a wonderful scent. I tried this for the first time and really enjoyed it. It is gentle, but it did the job. It is extremely affordable and you get a lot of product for the price and if you are not using it every day, it will last you a long time!
Yesenia A.
I really like this scrub. It removes all of the dead skin from my face and leaves it very smooth. It cleans my pores and does not irritate my skin. I use it everyday and I have never had any issues with my skin feeling dry.
Brittany M.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product every day and it was great, but then I read an article that said it still contained the same chemicals as most face washes, even though it says that it's all natural. I was really bummed about that.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.