St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this product every day and have been for a couple of years. It really takes off the gross skin and leaves your face feeling wonderful. It really helps with the blackheads. I also use it on my back to prevent acne there.
Love the product. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin dry and I've seen little difference in the amount and size of the blackheads on my face. Less overall breakouts though!
I've been using this for a very long time now and it has never failed me. I love the smell and it's a great exfoliant. My skin was a little sensitive to it at first but it isn't anymore. It's affordable and I would recommend it.
I use this once a week. Does a great job of strip the skin of dirt and oil. i also use it on my lips to remove dry/dead skin' leaves them supple and soft. Great product, will purchase again due to quality and size of product.
I love this scrub! I've been using it for years! I exfoliate my face twice a week and this definitely gets the job done! It leaves my skin buttery smooth and blemish free! Add this to your skincare routine, you won't be sorry!
Absolutely love this product. It’s not too harsh and gets the job done. You can get at any drug store, Walmart, and dollar general. It’s very cheap. This is the only product I have been able to use and it actually help my acne and not make it worse! 10/10 recommend.
I absolutely love this product it leaves my face feeling great freash and clean i feel. Like my skin is glowing afterwards it also work great as an over all body scrub.
One of my fave facial cleansers! The aroma is wonderful and fresh, but not too strong. I like to get a little scrub when I'm cleansing my face, and this is just the ticket. It removes the oil and dead dry skin I'm prone to and leaves me with a healthy, soft glow!
I absolutely love this product. It is the only facial cleanser that I can use that wont make my face break out! I usually just get it at target or walmart. I have been using it for forever, for probably 10 years! I think this product is amazing and recommend it to everyone.
I used to use this product for a daily cleanser before I learned that exfoliating scrubs aren't meant to be used daily. Even so, it never irritated my skin. I always had radiant skin while using this product. I stopped because I wanted something more gentle and because St. Ives is - unfortunately - not cruelty free.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos