St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I crub my face regularly with St. Ives blemish and blackhead control and love the softness as I cleanse it off. It exfoliates my skin, keeps it feeling fresh, clean and blemish free after a night of tons of make-up application!
I've been using this for a very long time now and it has never failed me. I love the smell and it's a great exfoliant. My skin was a little sensitive to it at first but it isn't anymore. It's affordable and I would recommend it.
This stuff is great. I have oily acne prone skin and use this stuff once a week. I do tend to break out a lot so my skin gets sensitive so I recommend once a week use.
I honestly love this scrub. It'll my daily morning routine and truly enjoy it. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean. And its also perfect for sensitive skin. I like it mostly for morning washes at it also exfoliates skin and removes bacteria from the night. Its amazing and I highly recommend it.
This works great for my skin! I’m telling you what, those days when I am oily as crap and need to wash, this works perfectly. Not to mention the blemish control properties. Those are amazing. I would recommend all st.ives facial exfoliaters because they are great!!
I'm just starting to use this scrub, but it really does help with blemishes and keeps my skin nice and smooth. It costs $6, so its not expensive and it actually works.
Love using this product! It feels amazing on your skin and leaves a great clean feeling. It smells awesome too, not too strong. I've had great results from using this and will continue to! Great price for such a great product
i absolutely LOVE this facial wash! it smells so incredible while you use it. it's gritty enough for me; truly feels like it's exfoliating your skin very well. when you wash this off, it leaves a very refreshing feeling to your skin that makes you feel super clean.
I've used this product for a very long time and still enjoy it! I try to use it twice a week to slough off dry skin. Many brands offer a generic version of this but I really feel it's worth buying the real thing in this case.
As a Cosmetologist I know that fine apricot can be harsh on the skin. It actually scratches the Epidermis. You won't see the effects until you've been using this product for quite some time. As a teenager I loved it, the smell everything about it. But as an adult I educated myself and it can be harmful to the skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos