BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
I crub my face regularly with St. Ives blemish and blackhead control and love the softness as I cleanse it off. It exfoliates my skin, keeps it feeling fresh, clean and blemish free after a night of tons of make-up application!
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this for a very long time now and it has never failed me. I love the smell and it's a great exfoliant. My skin was a little sensitive to it at first but it isn't anymore. It's affordable and I would recommend it.
Taylor V.
Hollywood, FL
This stuff is great. I have oily acne prone skin and use this stuff once a week. I do tend to break out a lot so my skin gets sensitive so I recommend once a week use.
Laura F.
Tucson, AZ
I honestly love this scrub. It'll my daily morning routine and truly enjoy it. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean. And its also perfect for sensitive skin. I like it mostly for morning washes at it also exfoliates skin and removes bacteria from the night. Its amazing and I highly recommend it.
Alexa M.
This works great for my skin! I’m telling you what, those days when I am oily as crap and need to wash, this works perfectly. Not to mention the blemish control properties. Those are amazing. I would recommend all st.ives facial exfoliaters because they are great!!
Moniece M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm just starting to use this scrub, but it really does help with blemishes and keeps my skin nice and smooth. It costs $6, so its not expensive and it actually works.
Erica D.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Love using this product! It feels amazing on your skin and leaves a great clean feeling. It smells awesome too, not too strong. I've had great results from using this and will continue to! Great price for such a great product
Kirsten J.
Tickfaw, LA
i absolutely LOVE this facial wash! it smells so incredible while you use it. it's gritty enough for me; truly feels like it's exfoliating your skin very well. when you wash this off, it leaves a very refreshing feeling to your skin that makes you feel super clean.
Melissa H.
Saint Johns, FL
I've used this product for a very long time and still enjoy it! I try to use it twice a week to slough off dry skin. Many brands offer a generic version of this but I really feel it's worth buying the real thing in this case.
Arlin A.
HONOLULU, HI
As a Cosmetologist I know that fine apricot can be harsh on the skin. It actually scratches the Epidermis. You won't see the effects until you've been using this product for quite some time. As a teenager I loved it, the smell everything about it. But as an adult I educated myself and it can be harmful to the skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.