BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Courtney M.
Pineville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is affordable and so easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn’t make it feel oily. It also smells great. I would recommend anyone looking for an awesome blemish control facial scrub.
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
St ives is not natural so I tend to shy away from products like this but when used it i really liked how it helped my skin. The scrub wasnt irritating at all and was good for the price. I would love a natural organic option
Emma D.
I used to love and use St Ives all the time, but then i leaned that they use tiny, ground up seashells as their exfoliants. The seashell create micro tears all over your skin, causing more skin problems then the scrub fixes
Elizabeth M.
Lynden, WA
This is the scrub I tell my clients to avoid at all costs. I love exfoliating, it's my favorite thing, but this is far too rough and actually causes more damage to the skin than anything else.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love this scrub. I have used it for several years and it is amazing. It's especially good when my skin tends to get dry during the winter. I have akso used it as a foot scrub and it works great for that as well.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have this stuff in my shower, it is my favorite to buy for the whole family to use. The mr won’t use anything to girly on his face. Price is wonderful! I will def but again and again!
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is too harsh on my face. It made me break out. It’s good as a body scrub, though. I like using it on my underarms and legs after waxing to remove dead skin and prevent ingrown hairs. It leaves my skin soft.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Been using this cleanser for years and still love it. I use it mainly to get left over makeup off and it’s great. The price is very reasonable and I will always keep on hand. I recommend it so much my boyfriend even uses it.
Katheryne S.
I didn’t notice a difference in my skin while using this, and I also wasn’t a fan of the smell. For a cheaper alternative, I think this product could do well if you have very mild acne, it just didn’t seem to help with mine.
Faith T.
I’ve used this for years and it’s a good one that I always go back to, leaves me feeling clean. Not really a deep cleanser but good in the shower on days where I haven’t worn a ton of make up.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.