St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is affordable and so easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and doesn’t make it feel oily. It also smells great. I would recommend anyone looking for an awesome blemish control facial scrub.
St ives is not natural so I tend to shy away from products like this but when used it i really liked how it helped my skin. The scrub wasnt irritating at all and was good for the price. I would love a natural organic option
I used to love and use St Ives all the time, but then i leaned that they use tiny, ground up seashells as their exfoliants. The seashell create micro tears all over your skin, causing more skin problems then the scrub fixes
This is the scrub I tell my clients to avoid at all costs. I love exfoliating, it's my favorite thing, but this is far too rough and actually causes more damage to the skin than anything else.
I absolutely love this scrub. I have used it for several years and it is amazing. It's especially good when my skin tends to get dry during the winter. I have akso used it as a foot scrub and it works great for that as well.
I always have this stuff in my shower, it is my favorite to buy for the whole family to use. The mr won’t use anything to girly on his face. Price is wonderful! I will def but again and again!
This is too harsh on my face. It made me break out. It’s good as a body scrub, though. I like using it on my underarms and legs after waxing to remove dead skin and prevent ingrown hairs. It leaves my skin soft.
Been using this cleanser for years and still love it. I use it mainly to get left over makeup off and it’s great. The price is very reasonable and I will always keep on hand. I recommend it so much my boyfriend even uses it.
I didn’t notice a difference in my skin while using this, and I also wasn’t a fan of the smell. For a cheaper alternative, I think this product could do well if you have very mild acne, it just didn’t seem to help with mine.
I’ve used this for years and it’s a good one that I always go back to, leaves me feeling clean. Not really a deep cleanser but good in the shower on days where I haven’t worn a ton of make up.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos