St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This stuff is great. I have oily acne prone skin and use this stuff once a week. I do tend to break out a lot so my skin gets sensitive so I recommend once a week use.
Like any skin product that contains these harsh "exfoliating beads," it actually can enlarge and cause damage to your skin with prolonged usage. I stopped using it once I felt how grainy it was, and found another form of facial wash that did not include these beads.
Love this. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I don't like to use it when my skin is damaged, since it does have some bigger scrubbie chunks. But it is GREAT for everyday skin and makes it so soft and smooth. A classic.
This is the best thing that has ever happened to your face!! No need to spend the money on a clarisonic take a hot shower and a wash cloth and scrub your face with this. Black heads disappear acne goes away and it doesn't leave your face with a film or dry I love it!!!
I've used this product for a very long time and still enjoy it! I try to use it twice a week to slough off dry skin. Many brands offer a generic version of this but I really feel it's worth buying the real thing in this case.
I've used this product for years now and it has never disappointed me. The scrub really invigorates my skin and makes it feel less oily. I also appreciate the natural feel of the face scrub. It really helped clear up some of my worse acne and I highly recommend it.
I have combination skin and I use this once a week. I like to rub it on my skin then let it sit for 5 minutes or so, then I'll wash it off with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! I recommend this product!
Love this! so many scrubs i feel like jst barely brush my skin. but i feel like this one actually gets in there and gets out the gunk and dirt from my skin with out feeling like its ripping up my skin. best of all, it shows!
This is my favorite scrub ever! I like the physical scrubs over the chemical ones because I can actually feel it working. I've been using it for many years and appreciate that St. Ives never changes the formula so I know it will continue to be the same quality!
I love St. Ives products, especially this apricot scrub. It cleanses and exfoliates gently enough to use every day, even twice a day. I definitely notice improved texture and brightness as well as reduced blackheads. Love it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos