BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
I have used this on and off for a long time. It is a great natural exfoliator, but hasn't really ever taken care of any breakouts I've had. I would say to skip this product if you get decent/sever breakouts. However if you're looking for something to take care of of dull or dry skin, this will help rejuvinate that.
Anne C.
ENGLEWOOD, CO
I love this scrub. It works great with my sensitive skin and smells great. Plus this product won't break the bank. I love the fact that I can get this at any store.
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't pay much for it from Walgreens and it's really good. It not only made my face feel soft but it smells really great, also I use a exfoliator brush (from Sephora) which makes the aftermath of using this product 10x better!
Siera H.
Manhattan, KS
This is my favorite scrub ever! I like the physical scrubs over the chemical ones because I can actually feel it working.  I've been using it for many years and appreciate that St. Ives never changes the formula so I know it will continue to be the same quality!
Maria M.
Marshfield
The St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub leaves my skin so smooth and healthy. This scrub helps my blemishes go down and reduces my black heads. This is a very affordable product that you can get at any drug store. I have bought this product time and time again
Julie S.
Richmond Hill, GA
Sure it feels nice and good scrubbing with this scrub but in actuality there are tiny shards of nut shells and stuff that create micro tears on your skin. I only used this for my feet when I got small samples because like hell I would continue to scratch up my face.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scrub is a classic, I have been using it since I was a teenager and I have seriously been complimented on how great my skin looks throughout my life. Great stuff!
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
This skin care scrub is great from removing dead skin and it leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh feeling. I always by it at Walmart or 🎯. I like the packaging it is really gentle on the skin😍 I don't think you could improve this product it is great just how it is
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I can honestly that I love this. I'm only 14 and have been using this for about a year now since I've first discovered breakouts. I'm dark skinned (like chocolate) and it has been the greatest thing ever. Its gentle and exfoliates very nicely. It left my skin soft and caused less breakouts and it smells amazing. its just a great product that I would recommend to anyone.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
I have really senitive skin and this product works great for me. Most skin products make me break out or just don't seem to do anything at all, but it was different with this one.
I'm so happy with the outcome and enjoy using it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.