St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I can honestly that I love this. I'm only 14 and have been using this for about a year now since I've first discovered breakouts. I'm dark skinned (like chocolate) and it has been the greatest thing ever. Its gentle and exfoliates very nicely. It left my skin soft and caused less breakouts and it smells amazing. its just a great product that I would recommend to anyone.
As a Cosmetologist I know that fine apricot can be harsh on the skin. It actually scratches the Epidermis. You won't see the effects until you've been using this product for quite some time. As a teenager I loved it, the smell everything about it. But as an adult I educated myself and it can be harmful to the skin!
This is my fave scrub. Tried others but have always come back to St Ives as it's the only one that leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and not sore. Just don't make the mistake of using it everyday as my daughter did as it's only intended for use 2-3 times a week.
I love this scrub leaves the skin feeling re freshened renewed and soft and subtle. The scrub its self really gets deep down into the pores and leaves skin so clean. my face feels so soft and smooth every time I use this scrub.
This is the best thing that has ever happened to your face!! No need to spend the money on a clarisonic take a hot shower and a wash cloth and scrub your face with this. Black heads disappear acne goes away and it doesn't leave your face with a film or dry I love it!!!
I use this product every day its so gentle and keeps my skin looking beautiful! I use it also as a scrub on rough areas of my skin! Like my elbows and my knees it makes my skin so soft and removes dry skin quickly and gently!
This scrub is a classic, I have been using it since I was a teenager and I have seriously been complimented on how great my skin looks throughout my life. Great stuff!
Love this scrub I have been using it for years. It's easy to use once a week. Keep in the shower so you don't forget to use it. The price is so inexpensive which is what I love about it. You can get it at your local drug store.
I really like this scrub but I wouldn't say its my favorite that I've ever used. I don't feel like it made a huge difference in getting rid of blackheads, however my skin always felt smooth and refreshed after using it. Its very affordable too and you can't beat that!
I use this scrub about every other day over my entire face & a stronger skin scrub on my oily areas. I have combination skin (oily & dry) and I find it works great on both areas. My skin feels amazingly smooth and clean after.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos