BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I can honestly that I love this. I'm only 14 and have been using this for about a year now since I've first discovered breakouts. I'm dark skinned (like chocolate) and it has been the greatest thing ever. Its gentle and exfoliates very nicely. It left my skin soft and caused less breakouts and it smells amazing. its just a great product that I would recommend to anyone.
Arlin A.
HONOLULU, HI
As a Cosmetologist I know that fine apricot can be harsh on the skin. It actually scratches the Epidermis. You won't see the effects until you've been using this product for quite some time. As a teenager I loved it, the smell everything about it. But as an adult I educated myself and it can be harmful to the skin!
Natalie R.
UK
This is my fave scrub. Tried others but have always come back to St Ives as it's the only one that leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and not sore. Just don't make the mistake of using it everyday as my daughter did as it's only intended for use 2-3 times a week.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I love this scrub leaves the skin feeling re freshened renewed and soft and subtle. The scrub its self really gets deep down into the pores and leaves skin so clean. my face feels so soft and smooth every time I use this scrub.
Crystal W.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
This is the best thing that has ever happened to your face!! No need to spend the money on a clarisonic take a hot shower and a wash cloth and scrub your face with this. Black heads disappear acne goes away and it doesn't leave your face with a film or dry I love it!!!
Marybeth S.
Westwego, LA
I use this product every day its so gentle and keeps my skin looking beautiful! I use it also as a scrub on rough areas of my skin! Like my elbows and my knees it makes my skin so soft and removes dry skin quickly and gently!
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scrub is a classic, I have been using it since I was a teenager and I have seriously been complimented on how great my skin looks throughout my life. Great stuff!
Sparkle T.
La Puente, CA
Love this scrub I have been using it for years. It's easy to use once a week. Keep in the shower so you don't forget to use it. The price is so inexpensive which is what I love about it. You can get it at your local drug store.
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
I really like this scrub but I wouldn't say its my favorite that I've ever used. I don't feel like it made a huge difference in getting rid of blackheads, however my skin always felt smooth and refreshed after using it. Its very affordable too and you can't beat that!
Cady D.
I use this scrub about every other day over my entire face & a stronger skin scrub on my oily areas. I have combination skin (oily & dry) and I find it works great on both areas. My skin feels amazingly smooth and clean after.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.