St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin but surprisingly this worked very well for me one week where i had to substitute my usual cleanser for this. No break outs and does exactly what it says. It might dry your face a bit, if you use it more than 3 times a week!
Love the product. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling clean. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin dry and I've seen little difference in the amount and size of the blackheads on my face. Less overall breakouts though!
This is much too harsh for the face and can actually be incredibly damaging, because of the large abrasive granules. However, this is excellent for exfoliation of the body and will leave you soft, smooth and smelling amazing!!
I have been using this for the past six months already and love it! I use every other day to help get deep into my pores and cleanse them out. It does a great job without drying out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and also works great for removing my make-up! Overall I would say that it is a great product to have. You also can't go wrong with its price.
I like how this scrub makes my face feel clean and soft. It's very exfoliating and not too expensive. Some of my other family members like this too. However, you may not like this product if you don't like rough-feeling scrubs.
I have used this for years. Although its not as hard on my acne as face washes that contain peroxide (my skin is as bad as a teenager at 30) it is a great exfoliator and doesn't dry out my skin even though I use it every day.
Ever since I came across st.ives line I have been repurchasing I love the wonders the scrub do to my face I can see the difference in my skin is more soft and glowy and I love the timeless moisturizer in the jar thanks st.ives
I really like this particular facial scrub. It smells great, has bits of apricot in it, and you can really feel it working on your face when you use it. But it is not too harsh for my skin which can sometimes be sensitive.
If i have a blemish in the night, I would put the scrub on and the next morning it would either be gone or less red and bumpy.I will always be repurchising this product
As a Cosmetologist I know that fine apricot can be harsh on the skin. It actually scratches the Epidermis. You won't see the effects until you've been using this product for quite some time. As a teenager I loved it, the smell everything about it. But as an adult I educated myself and it can be harmful to the skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos