BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tracy T.
Council Blfs, IA
Love it! Used it for years and still using it! I've always had acne prone skin and I feel that this has helped it out! It's the perfect amount of exfoliation with clean! I love it and I always have it available in my apartment!
Amanda S.
Alexandria, VA
I use this product every day and have been for a couple of years. It really takes off the gross skin and leaves your face feeling wonderful. It really helps with the blackheads. I also use it on my back to prevent acne there.
Deyzha B.
Waipahu , HI
Absolutely love St. Ives! Could not be any happier with every st. Ives product ever purchased. The apricot scrub is definitely my go to daily face wash and leaves me feeling refreshed and my face looking bright and flawless! :)
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this for a very long time now and it has never failed me. I love the smell and it's a great exfoliant. My skin was a little sensitive to it at first but it isn't anymore. It's affordable and I would recommend it.
Katie C.
Tonawanda, NY
I've been using this for probably 7 years and have no intentions of stopping. In high school I have oily, acne prone skin and this along with other things helped keep my ace clear. Now I only have to use this to keep it clear.
Kelli B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff!!!! I makes my skin so clean and refreshed. It really works in detoxing your skin and scrubbing away the grim and black heads. Plus I love that its good ingredients for you. I would definitely recommend this product. For sensitive skin though, don't use everyday, it might be a little too harsh.
Perla M.
Maricopa, AZ
Ever since I came across st.ives line I have been repurchasing I love the wonders the scrub do to my face I can see the difference in my skin is more soft and glowy and I love the timeless moisturizer in the jar thanks st.ives
Izzy W.
The packaging is so cute and the smell of this is even better. This was my first time trying this product and I am very impressed with it. I bought mine off of Amazon and it was around 4 dollars. Very inexpensive and very worth the purchase. Beware of the beads as they can get into your eye and sting a bit, so I just take the mask off in the shower. Overall, I LOVE THIS!!
Maddie I.
Modesto, CA
I really did like this product until I found out its not good for your skin at all! I never saw much of an improvement using it, they say that it's just like rubbing pieces of glass into your pores-OUCH! Such a disappointment.
Samantha B.
I love this product I use it every night in the shower and in the morning before work , it really minimizes your pores and gets rid of your black heads as well. I love the tingling feeling it gives you once you rinse it off :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.