St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My wife bought me this and it broke her out cause she has really sensitive skin but it worked out great for me. I use it all the time on my face when I shower and it keeps my face feeling fresh.
Blemish is my concern over acne which is very rare occasions on my dry uneven face. This blemish control scrub has kept my blemish under control and using for months has given me lasting results.
This stuff is great for removing dry skin or extra junk off of your face. I’ve been told that it’s not good to use a scrub everyday, so I try to use it about 2-3 times a week, but my skin is soft and fresh every time I use it.
This is one of the most amazing products i have ever used. I have a lot of dark spots on my face due to my acne and me picking them. But when i started using this product my face started to clear up slowly and i have less breakouts now but my face feels smoother and looks clearer thanks to this wonderful product
For someone who has always struggled with acne this is amazing. When you scrub your face its not too harsh and makes your skin feel great right after. I have definitely seen improvement on my skin using this on a daily basis.
This product has worked wonders for my skin. the price is worth it. this is the only product i use for my skin now and i used to use multiple products. it’s gentle exfoliater and leaves skin feeling refreshed and really soft.
Love this stuff but they changed the formula slightly and it doesn't smell as good. It does a great job getting all of the excess skin off of my face and leaves me feeling super clean and soft!
This face wash gets my makeup off really well and removes all of the dead skin off my face leaving it feeling super clean and smooth. Sometimes it's a little rough which I don't like but overall it's a great product!
I have extreemly acne prone skin. Typically you are not to exfoliate that skin type. However, this is very gentle, and i never felt raw and sore afterwards. You do have to use a good moisturizer though.
After getting pregnant, my teen acne came back! Of course, being much older, I tried fancy stuff before coming back to this product of my youth. I'm happily acne free now, thanks to this scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos