BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Francisco D.
Luxora, AR
My wife bought me this and it broke her out cause she has really sensitive skin but it worked out great for me. I use it all the time on my face when I shower and it keeps my face feeling fresh.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Blemish is my concern over acne which is very rare occasions on my dry uneven face. This blemish control scrub has kept my blemish under control and using for months has given me lasting results.
Gillian M.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is great for removing dry skin or extra junk off of your face. I’ve been told that it’s not good to use a scrub everyday, so I try to use it about 2-3 times a week, but my skin is soft and fresh every time I use it.
member-8a9c2
This is one of the most amazing products i have ever used. I have a lot of dark spots on my face due to my acne and me picking them. But when i started using this product my face started to clear up slowly and i have less breakouts now but my face feels smoother and looks clearer thanks to this wonderful product
Melissa G.
For someone who has always struggled with acne this is amazing. When you scrub your face its not too harsh and makes your skin feel great right after. I have definitely seen improvement on my skin using this on a daily basis.
Carson T.
This product has worked wonders for my skin. the price is worth it. this is the only product i use for my skin now and i used to use multiple products. it’s gentle exfoliater and leaves skin feeling refreshed and really soft.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff but they changed the formula slightly and it doesn't smell as good. It does a great job getting all of the excess skin off of my face and leaves me feeling super clean and soft!
Taylor M.
Newfane
This face wash gets my makeup off really well and removes all of the dead skin off my face leaving it feeling super clean and smooth. Sometimes it's a little rough which I don't like but overall it's a great product!
Kristen W.
Verona, VA
I have extreemly acne prone skin. Typically you are not to exfoliate that skin type. However, this is very gentle, and i never felt raw and sore afterwards. You do have to use a good moisturizer though.
Sara S.
After getting pregnant, my teen acne came back! Of course, being much older, I tried fancy stuff before coming back to this product of my youth. I'm happily acne free now, thanks to this scrub!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.