St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I’m in love with this product too!! When it says it treats blemishes it really does. Out of all the skin products I’ve used this is by far and still is the best product out there. If your having trouble finding a blemish control skin care product try this one out. I recommend it!!!
This product does not work well with my skin. It always dries it out and the micro beads are too rough on my skin causing more breakage and damage. There are other products out there that are more gentle and even more thorough. The nice thing about this product is that it smells great and it is at an affordable price.
This is a must have in my house! I have been using this for years and I love it. It’s not harsh on the face and it actually works! Best drug store facial product ever. Every time I run out I immediately run to Walmart and pick up some more! It leaves my face looking fresh and clean and healthier skin!
The acid in this is great and will help with acne but the granules in this products are creating microtears in your skin. This is very bad for your skin. I'm so glad I know better now. Find something with the same acid but without such horrible shards cutting into your skin.
I really like this cleanser. It’s very exfoliating, and it makes my skin feel nice and smooth. It smells really great too! I bought this at target but have seen it in many drugstores too. I’ve been struggling with acne for years, and I do use this a few days a week and have seen improvement along with my other skin care regimen.
I loooove St. Ives products; not just because they're cheap, which as a student is a huge place, but also because they always have the best smells and leave your skin feeling fab. I'm a huge face scrub junkie and honestly it's the best one from it's price range. I always recommend it to anyone who's just starting out with controlling their acne, especially if they have medium to oily skin. It's actually especially nice because since the exfoliation is kind of an in between harshness it can be used as a gentle body exfoliate as well. 10/10 Always on my shelf!!!
Definitely a great product. This is one of the scrubs my husband likes to get most of the time. He changes it up every now and then, but this is a favorite. The smell is pleasant and the exfoliating beads are great. It's worked to keep our blemishes to 1 every so often. Not bad.
Green Tea scrub is my favorite of the St. Ives exfoliants because it's gentle. It has a pleasantly delicate smell and just the right amount of grit for a thorough exfoliation. I feel comfortable using it once or twice a week to control blackheads and exfoliate without worrying about over-drying or irritating my sensitive skin. The salicylic acid content is low but strong enough of it to be effective against pimples and ance. Previously I was using the St. Ives apricot scrub, but the exfoliants were a bit too rough for me, the Green Tea version has the right balance.
I do like St. Ives blemish control apricot scrub. I like to use this when my skin is particularly dry. It really helps to exfoliate on my problem dryness especially in the winter. I have been using the green tea scrub as of lately which feels more gentle than the apricot scrub.
Love this product! Starting from the amazing smells it has and leaves on your skin to the product it self and what it doesto your skin! It will leave your skin feel healthy and soft again! If you’re looking for a product like this you should tottering give it a try! Love this brand. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos