St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Ive been using this scrub for years now and so far i haven't found one better than this one! Its gentle on the skin i love the feel it smells good and has sacilyc acid that helps with blemishes, I use for my face and body one a week
AMAZING!!! Everyone should try this scrub! It is the only thing keeping me from breaking out on my face and smells amazing! I use it once a day in the shower and it gives me soft acne free skin!
This is a tried and true classic. I love the scrub aspect and how soft it makes my skin feel afterwards. It does a great job and is my go to when not trying out other brands. Highly recommend for my oily, blemish prone skin.
Love it! Used it for years and still using it! I've always had acne prone skin and I feel that this has helped it out! It's the perfect amount of exfoliation with clean! I love it and I always have it available in my apartment!
Is a good product but not a excellent product, you could find a better exfoliator for the same price. The good things are Paraben-free formula and Sulfate-free formula
This stuff is great. I have oily acne prone skin and use this stuff once a week. I do tend to break out a lot so my skin gets sensitive so I recommend once a week use.
It does really well controlling my acne and my skin was definitely a lot softer. However this is a really intense scrub, the entire consistency of the scrub is all exfoliating beads so it is a little more on the rough side.
My skin is really sensitive so i don't really use all kinda of stuff on it but i have always trusted st Ives to help with my mini breakouts.always has to have my st ives
My face feels like a baby's bum after I wash it with this scrub. I like the scent and the micro beads! I have been using this product when I first had my teen breakout.
I've used this product for a very long time and still enjoy it! I try to use it twice a week to slough off dry skin. Many brands offer a generic version of this but I really feel it's worth buying the real thing in this case.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos